Game too easy

TurboG

I Love you Mary Jane!!
25 December 2005
Caracas - Venezuela
Manchester United
I'm talking about PES 2009, I just want to know if the is any change I can do to make the game harder because is too easy and it gets boring even with all the stars there is no exitement :CONFUSE:

I'm talking about PES 2009, I just want to know if the is any change I can do to make the game harder because is too easy and it gets boring even with all the stars there is no exitement :CONFUSE:

Master League
Default team (Castello,Espinas etc)
Very Hard/Top Player
Reload prevention activated

Try this and come back to me later.

Master League
Very Hard/Top Player

Try this and come back to me later.

Indeed. People who always talking about PES being to easy, never played it this way. :TTTH:

IMO, the master league will become "too easy" when you have reached the point where you have all the players you love (eg. Messi, Ronaldo, etc.)

I agree that playing with the default team is pretty challenging.

Indeed. People who always talking about PES being to easy, never played it this way. :TTTH:

I have tried that but it's only difficult the first season after you get a good player it becomes easier... I just want to be able to play for example Man Utd vs Chelsea with the top players and be able to feel pressure not just winning 4-0... Even in the champions league I never loose :SHOCK: I don't want to be a jackass or anything but it's true :SHOCK:

True, all of it, but nobody is forcing you to buy superstars or soon-to-be superstars during ML campaign.

You could impose some rules of your own about the quality of players that you'll buy - and then stick to them (no matter how strong the calling of the dark side may be :) ).

Also, you could play ML without player development - that should help to reduce the number of future superstars.

True, all of it, but nobody is forcing you to buy superstars or soon-to-be superstars during ML campaign.

You could impose some rules of your own about the quality of players that you'll buy - and then stick to them (no matter how strong the calling of the dark side may be :) ).

Also, you could play ML without player development - that should help to reduce the number of future superstars.

Oh how can i forget:
Master League
Very Hard/Top Player
Player Development off
Start in 1st division

Try this and come back....I can guarantee you that you wont see a title before the 4th season....

try decreasing speeds by 5 for all attacking players, increasing defence by 7 for all defenders and dms.game may be a bit more realistic.

Create and use a team full of players with 1 for every single stat, no stars, C injury and minimum height & weight.

Put them in a league with 5 top teams, 10 average teams and 4 poor teams (so that the top teams don't drop as many points as they would if you had 19 good teams).

Win the league.

The game IS too easy. You shouldn't be forced to make your team total worthless to get a real challenge. I played Championship Patch and won D2 the first season, second place first season in D1, then i won two seasons straight, also i won "UEFA-Cup" and Champions League. And i played with Queens Park Rangers... i never bought any stars. Kerlon, Foggia and A. Ferdinand where my biggest stars, lol. I won too easy. I'm playing on Top Player and Very Hard league difficulty.

And i like player development, thats a part of the game for me, develop my players, and i hate the "Reload prevention". My games might crash and then i have a unfair 0-3 defeat. But i don't cheat anyway so it's no diffrence for me. The only thing i can do to make the game harder is to play more realistic. Not take advantage of the keepers lame performance on shoots from distance.

The game IS too easy. You shouldn't be forced to make your team total worthless to get a real challenge. I played Championship Patch and won D2 the first season, second place first season in D1, then i won two seasons straight, also i won "UEFA-Cup" and Champions League. And i played with Queens Park Rangers... i never bought any stars. Kerlon, Foggia and A. Ferdinand where my biggest stars, lol. I won too easy. I'm playing on Top Player and Very Hard league difficulty.

And i like player development, thats a part of the game for me, develop my players, and i hate the "Reload prevention". My games might crash and then i have a unfair 0-3 defeat. But i don't cheat anyway so it's no diffrence for me. The only thing i can do to make the game harder is to play more realistic. Not take advantage of the keepers lame performance on shoots from distance.

The game is not easy the way ive described it....none admits that they reload in anger when the AI owns them brutally....

The game is not easy the way ive described it....none admits that they reload in anger when the AI owns them brutally....

I would admit but thats not the case :) I rather take out my anger on my controller... I'm playing a new ML with Man U atm. fourth season, I lost 2 games last season and that was against West Ham and Chelsea. I won the League, CL and the Cup. I could have just reloaded the game until i won every match but thats not fun at all. And yeah, i've been owned several times (mostly against useless teams like Sheffield W and Fulham...) but i've also had great, lot's of great luck when i have scored the 1-1 goal in the last second of the match etc.

And still, imo, you should not need to ruin most of the joy in the game just to make it harder... i miss a "Legendary" difficulty like in FIFA. When the CPU-AI really runs fast and passes the ball in great pace. I feel it more difficult in matches against Fulham and West Ham more than games against Arsenal and Chelsea (For some strange reason). This season i've met Chelsea twice, won both games 4-0. And right now, i have no motivation keep on playing!!! It's really frustrating :(. I can't motivate myself unless the game feels realistic. (Well to see 17 year old Fabio Cannavaro, Figo and Maldini in diffrent lower-teams sux but it's not ruin everything...) But to not be able to develop my players wouldn't be fun :/

A good challenge is to impose yourself an under-21 rule.
So you cannot use any player over the the age of 21.
You can still get some pretty good players, but you'll never end up having the best players in every match.

If you start finding that too easy, you can try the free signing challenge.
You can only sign players that require contract only (youth or players release from contract). You can't sign any player from active (or inactive teams) which require a transfer fee.

Finally, combine the 2 challenges for the ultimate challenge.

That lot should keep you going until October.

Am I the only one who thinks that PES 09 is hard? Really? FIFA 09 on World Class is silly it's so easy; I beat Valencia with Dagenham 5-1 (note on World Class). Here a full out Porto side loses to a Pjanic-based lyon side 0-4 ON the second (note second!) hardest difficulty level. I guess you can tell a noob by his inability to win at PES09.

Oh well. Gotta go. It's fur faggot Friday on 4chan, and you know what that means...

One of the major obstacles to good gameplay are the default player stats.
Try using an option file with the updated stats or you could do it manually(like me ;))from the PES Database site. This makes a massive difference IMO.
Also i like to play with friends on the same team , this has the affect of producing a much more challenging match. Well, with my rubbish mates anyway!
We played a league match the other day, Liverpool away at Arsenal and got properly thumped 6-1.
Tell you what, you can borrow my mates if you like. :BYE:

Agreeing with this. Though using default team on Top Player is a challenge, we shouldn't have to do that.

I play the ML with the default master league team, starting in D2 on top player/very hard, and I never make transfers. The only players I bring in are the reincarnated versions of my retired players. Very hard and challenging.

Back
Top Bottom