1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

GAME SELLING PES6 - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by El Diego, 25 October 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Phone GAME and explain that Dundee store and Bootle have BOTH sold and they WILL sell it to you. I just phoned Game in Cardiff and am picking up a copy in ONE HOUR.

DO IT GUYS!

2. Wolla

Wolla Guest

Just called my local Game too. They're selling it. I wont be able to do any work at all this afternoon knowing that I shall be playing it later!\\:o/

3. takkanAJ

takkanAJ Guest

which versions??

4. El Diego

El Diego Guest

PS2 AND 360!

5. ytzulu

ytzulu Non-League

26 April 2006
    i live in london - picked my pc version up from game 29.99

6. takkanAJ

takkanAJ Guest

reallly!!?
    but y 29.99??

7. tarpers

tarpers Non-League

22 September 2005
    London
    Birmingham City
    I've just picked up a copy at Game in Islington - £29.99 for the PS2

8. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Looks like all the Game stores are selling it! Woooop!

9. slasher

slasher Take that Mr Silva

21 June 2003
    Belfast
    Man United
    Yea, Game Belfast are now selling early also. Im tempted to get it and then when my copy from their website comes sealed just leave that back for a refund. Would that work alright, what with barcodes etc??

10. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Even better idea is to just keep your receipt from the shop today and take your sealed copy (which you ordered) in to Game when it arrives and get a refund (just say your dad bought it for you as a present but you already had it).

11. slasher

slasher Take that Mr Silva

21 June 2003
    Belfast
    Man United

I know, thats what i meant. What im wondering though, will my internet sealed copy not flag up on their computer as not being from their store and possibly sold at a cheaper price. Maybe someone who works in Game knows the answer?

Last edited: 25 October 2006
  12. chriswilliams

chriswilliams Often Partizan!

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    Does anyone know id ASDA have started selling it, due to the fact it's only up the road from me and save me an hours journey into town?

13. chriswilliams

chriswilliams Often Partizan!

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    Does anyone know if ASDA have started selling it, due to the fact it's only up the road from me and save me an hours journey into town?

14. El Diego

El Diego Guest

My brother just phoned - he has picked it up! I exchanged Oblivion (real bored with this), PES5 (no point owning 2 PES games) and GRAW (completed it & bored to death with it). Only had to pay a tenner!

15. sindii

sindii League 2

11 April 2002
    game stops the 10day refund on saturday, i asked them so their should be no issue returing your game.

16. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Phone them up, or as it is just down the road just go there and see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.