GAME SELLING PES6 - PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El Diego

Phone GAME and explain that Dundee store and Bootle have BOTH sold and they WILL sell it to you. I just phoned Game in Cardiff and am picking up a copy in ONE HOUR.

DO IT GUYS!

Just called my local Game too. They're selling it. I wont be able to do any work at all this afternoon knowing that I shall be playing it later!\\:o/

Looks like all the Game stores are selling it! Woooop!

Yea, Game Belfast are now selling early also. Im tempted to get it and then when my copy from their website comes sealed just leave that back for a refund. Would that work alright, what with barcodes etc??

slasher said:
Yea, Game Belfast are now selling early also. Im tempted to get it and then when my copy from their website comes sealed just leave that back for a refund. Would that work alright, what with barcodes etc??

Even better idea is to just keep your receipt from the shop today and take your sealed copy (which you ordered) in to Game when it arrives and get a refund (just say your dad bought it for you as a present but you already had it).

El Diego said:
Even better idea is to just keep your receipt from the shop today and take your sealed copy (which you ordered) in to Game when it arrives and get a refund (just say your dad bought it for you as a present but you already had it).

I know, thats what i meant. What im wondering though, will my internet sealed copy not flag up on their computer as not being from their store and possibly sold at a cheaper price. Maybe someone who works in Game knows the answer?

Last edited:
My brother just phoned - he has picked it up! I exchanged Oblivion (real bored with this), PES5 (no point owning 2 PES games) and GRAW (completed it & bored to death with it). Only had to pay a tenner!

chriswilliams said:
Does anyone know if ASDA have started selling it, due to the fact it's only up the road from me and save me an hours journey into town?
Phone them up, or as it is just down the road just go there and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom