1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Game freezes....

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by GreenFan, 21 January 2008.

1. GreenFan

GreenFan Better dead than red...

4 December 2004
    Athens
    Panathinaikos F.C.
    I'm in the middle of my second ML. Made some winter transfers and played 6 games. Then I play Inter. When the game ends, I see all the stats and just befors I go to the save screen, game freezes! I get the blue screen with stars, then a black screen with white border and after that there is an error message saying there is a problem with PES2008 exe. Turned of the computer and played the same game the day after. When the game ended I had the same freeze and black screen. I have official patch No2 and kitserver (j) with Roamer's kits and map, which worked pretty fine untill now...

2. GreenFan

GreenFan Better dead than red...

4 December 2004
    Athens
    Panathinaikos F.C.
    I think I sorted it out. I installed the newest version of kitserver 7.1.0k and then the game worked and freze disappeared....