1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

game crashes problems

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by colpol, 10 June 2006.

1. colpol

colpol Guest

hello,

i've downloaded a torrent of Pro evo 5 with superpatch 3.0, installed the game then installed the super patch , carefully following the intstructions, then when i load the game , then start a game , it goes to the "game loading screen" , flashes loading about one , two times then the whole thing just "crashes"/quits and goes back into windows.

any one give me some help ?

cheers

go aussies in the world cup !

2. x X t o c z.

x X t o c z. League 2

19 July 2005
    stop being cheap and BUY the freakin' game.

3. KRoNoS

KRoNoS League 1

10 April 2006
    Scotland
    Celtic
    Yup you gotta have original game. It helps !

4. BenGAMES

BenGAMES Non-League

20 June 2006
    Well, no, not neccesarily, you should just try pressing START and SELECT button rapidly!

5. Adams1104

Adams1104 Guest

would that actually work, because i'm getting that exact same problem but i'm using a different option file. I got mine off a torrent to, must be the same one. I think it's something to do with new option files, cos mine only started to break when i used it. The wierd thing was that it worked fine for about 5 days, then suddenly broke, now it's been dodgey ever since. my advice to you would be to delete the option file, and then restart the game, it will create a default option file which should run fine. you'll lose all your stuff though.