fuma but simpler (please help)

deroncis

Conference
28 September 2018
hi everybody.

after some time id like to begin playing full manual but i find it very difficult. sometimes is impossible to adress the ball correctly even if players are near. it's like L stick is not precise.

i began using only manual passing (assisted shot and semi-assisted filtering pasS).

is there a mod or something else to use a simpler full manual pass? or a gameplay mod to train and become better playing fuma? or a way to use the directional arrow under the players just like pes 22(not always pressing LT trigger).

it's becoming frustrating. i don't wanna give up but i don't enjoy playin this way anymore.

sorry for the strange question :)

help me please.

thanks sergio

hi everybody.

after some time id like to begin playing full manual but i find it very difficult. sometimes is impossible to adress the ball correctly even if players are near. it's like L stick is not precise.

i began using only manual passing (assisted shot and semi-assisted filtering pasS).

is there a mod or something else to use a simpler full manual pass? or a gameplay mod to train and become better playing fuma? or a way to use the directional arrow under the players just like pes 22(not always pressing LT trigger).

it's becoming frustrating. i don't wanna give up but i don't enjoy playin this way anymore.

sorry for the strange question :)

help me please.

thanks sergio
what controller are you using? i found that certain xbox pads dont have full directional control and when i moved to an official ps4 pad it was worlds different

Back
Top Bottom