FUCK KONAMI & PES 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

darXtar

Banned
9 May 2006
Fuck KONAMI and PES 2008, fuck their "online" game with their FUCKING LAG, L-A-G, PES 2008 is whorst disaster ever seen, and fuck administrators of this site whom r punishing me cuz of FUCKING KONAMI, fuck da bastards........

2 motherfucking KONAMI

...u can give me my money back, doesent matter, but ther is no money in this world that can pay my frustration with your fucking "online" game, i just want 2 say 2 all of you guys from konami - FUCK you CHEATERS and suck my FUCKING DICK....morons, I'm buying this fucking game more than a decade and I never again will spend money for this FUCKING game....hope u die in HELL

ps. go and buy some fucking servers.....spend some money....fucking LOSERS

Last edited:
Fuck KONAMI and PES 2008, fuck their "online" game with their FUCKING LAG, L-A-G, PES 2008 is whorst disaster ever seen, and fuck administrators of this site whom r punishing me cuz of FUCKING KONAMI, fuck da bastards........

2 motherfucking KONAMI

...u can give me my money back, doesent matter, but ther is no money in this world that can pay my frustration with your fucking "online" game, i just want 2 say 2 all of you guys from konami - FUCK you CHEATERS and suck my FUCKING DICK....morons, I'm buying this fucking game more than a decade and I never again will spend money for this FUCKING game....hope u die in HELL

Geezer, loads of us said this in October.

You're 8 months late.

do u know u can play it over a lan with NO lag using hamachi & pesmagazine online 08

we ...me and a few m8s had lag issues all the time but not now :)

2 motherfucking KONAMI

:LOL:

I'm actually glad he's not playing online. He's the type who would lag you with Inter or Barca and do those 'Hahahaha' messages because he doesn't know yet how to type 'i own you shitson' in online chat. :LOL:

I still rember the first pes2008 game i played on line, hilarious.....trashiest game i played in 10 years. But pes5 is still an amazing game, if we could only manage to play it on line...

2 motherfucking KONAMI

Are you from Dundee, by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom