FSC +HD(DirectV)

bebo

Looking for a Manager
25 July 2005
Arsenal Thread
The Arsenal FC
well as of 29/12/09 DirecTV launch a new satellite DirecTV 12 http://www.multichannel.com/article...00_Plus_HD_Channels_With_Satellite_Launch.php

Funny how they ignore Nasa and went for the cheaper Russia`s left behind discounted Kazakhstan space program. Anyhoot Fox Soccer Channel 1st game was Brummies vs Spurs in SD 10am/3pm ,but Burnley vs Chels 12:30/5:30 (us/uk)kick-off announces game will be in HD! Great but why doesn`t it look as good on ESPN HD. The picture is not 100% crisp clean more like a 75% for me it . I do have a Vizio 47" Tru Led 1080p 240hz so it`s not a hardware issue. Well, I expect GoltV and Setanta are going HD too.

Last edited:
well as of 29/12/09 DirecTV launch a new satellite DirecTV 12 http://www.multichannel.com/article...00_Plus_HD_Channels_With_Satellite_Launch.php

Funny how they ignore Nasa and went for the cheaper Russia`s left behind discounted Kazakhstan space program. Anyhoot Fox Soccer Channel 1st game was Brummies vs Spurs in SD 10am/3pm ,but Burnley vs Chels 12:30/5:30 (us/uk)kick-off announces game will be in HD! Great but why doesn`t it look as good on ESPN HD. The picture is not 100% crisp clean more like a 75% for me it . I do have a Vizio 47" Tru Led 1080p 240hz so it`s not a hardware issue. Well, I expect GoltV and Setanta are going HD too.
wait so your already getting fox soccer channel plus? directv limits the bandwith of there HD channels, so not all look great. Thats why I have fios, they do not limit bandwith. Unfortunatley setanta is going away at the end of the month...

Not fsc plus it was on fsc was showing HD games at the weekend. Today while the Hull vs Chelsea match was on (Setanta) at the bottom of the screen kept showing starting March 1st FSC plus in HD ,but when I checked Direct TV they`re haven`t reach an agreement to how it will be done.

FSC is pushing out the HD signal. But as of now, Directv has not begun broadcasting it in HD. They are waiting for the new sat to kick in first which won't be until probably the end of March/beginning of April. They are however downscaling from HD to SD so it will look a little bit better than regular SD.

FSC is pushing out the HD signal. But as of now, Directv has not begun broadcasting it in HD. They are waiting for the new sat to kick in first which won't be until probably the end of March/beginning of April. They are however downscaling from HD to SD so it will look a little bit better than regular SD.

I have direct tv so now it makes perfect sense now...seeing the HD on the corner of the screen. So FSC and FSC plus will be on HD as of 1/3/10 then

was confirm that setanta sports is gone and FS plus HD is taking it`s spot I wonder if the 14.99 will apply too.

wow that sucks for you guys.. glad i have FIOS, I would complain... Im telling you DTV will be no more in 10 years, the whole bandwith thing will kill them

Down in NYC, don't seem to be getting this with Time Warner Cable.

And not sure if we'll get FSC Plus anytime soon either. Not having Setanta was bad enough. Not like you can go down the pub with the time difference and all, unless you fancied a drink at 7am.

yeah it`s actually 8:45,10:00 and 12:30 kick offs and weekdays 2:45... your point is valid though ,but in NYC never sleeps I know Pier 17 has a early pub or sport bars I went to a few years back well at 10 am though :))

FSC HDDirectV

Just wait dude. You know EXACTLY whats going on.

FSC are some of the cheapest motherfuckers on earth. MLS is most likely pushing back on them to make damn sure that they get solid coverage and arent giving away free programming to them.

Last years programming was way better than previous years and if they can follow up with something like that or better I can wait a couple of weeks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom