1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Frustrated with new PENALTY CAMERA angle? - here is the solution

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by freak08, 21 October 2010.

1. freak08

freak08 League 2

28 June 2008
    I don't know if it has been posted before.
    I use this small trick - We get a penalty once in a while, so why not change the camera angle to PLAYER CAMERA just for that play and change it after we score/miss. This is far better than the default pen cam angle. What do you think of this?

2. freak08

freak08 League 2

28 June 2008
    To try this, just go to TRAINING MODE, select Freekick and place the cursor inside the Penalty box. I hope it works the same way in the Matches also.

3. mjsmith2k

mjsmith2k Come on you Reds!

5 November 2005
    Nottingham
    Forest, Bulls, Patriots
    Obviously, but to be fair penalties just require practice. It's the same camera angle in training.

Down = right
    Up = left
    Right = down the middle

You press and hold shoot to determine the power THEN immediately press and hold the direction (longer presses = higher more powerful shots). Practice makes perfect.