FROSTY SUITE (Import/Export/Change Files for FIFA 19) OUT NOW!

Chuny

-
11 December 2007
It's here! We can now edit FIFA 19!

105.png

v1.0.5 Changelog:

• Added a menu option to close all documents
    • Added a reference viewer, allowing the user to see where an asset is referenced and what it references
    • Added a bundle reference viewer, allowing the user to see what bundles an asset is in (was previously a right click to log option)
    • Added read only profile for Anthem
    • Added read only profile for Battlefield V
    • Added profile for Need for Speed Rivals
    • Added read only profile for Need for Speed Online
    • Added an experimental kit previewer for Fifa
    • Added the ability to bookmark legacy items
    • Added a few legacy asset editors/viewers (DB, DDS, BIG, AST, etc.)
    • Added a shader compilation system for the renderer allowing the end user to author their own shaders to use in place of the built in shader
    • Added experimental resource explorer, allowing the exporting and importing of raw res and chunk files
    • Added experimental localized string viewer with the ability to export all strings and ids to a csv file (no editing)
    • Added experimental ebx export to xml (found under tools)
    • Added discord RPC functionality
    • Added mod category grouping to the mod manager
    • Added a linear transform editor that shows the position, rotation (as Yaw/Pitch/Roll) and scale
    • Added a patch summary window when a game has been updated showing which files have been added/modified/removed
    • Added profile selection window to mod manager
    • Added an options window for configuring some basic Frosty options
    • Added the ability to view texture and variation db locations for each variation of a mesh material
    • Added FIFA19 full profile (editing now enabled)
    • Added a new skeleton picker (allows filtering and folders)
    • Added a branch tree view for conversations in DAI, MEA and Anthem, allowing the user to access previously inaccessible items
    • Exporting a composite mesh will now export any embedded composite part transforms
    • Improved start times of the application and apply times for most games
    • Moved legacy viewer for Fifa/Madden to the same location as the data explorer with a menu item to switch between the two
    • Revamped the property grid, allowing for increased functionality
    • Revamped the mesh renderer, better rendering, and more responsive
    • Fixed the save on close prompt, will cancel the close request if the user clicks the x instead of Yes or No
    • Fixed affected files listing freezing up the UI when mods have thousands of edited files
    • Fixed a crash when exporting uncompressed volume textures as non DDS formats
    • Fixed FIFA19 meshes exporting incorrectly
    • Updated SDKs to the latest patch version
DOWNLOAD (you must use this version, not an older one): http://frostytoolsuitedev.gitlab.io/downloads.html

ENCRYPTION KEY (required): https://www.fifermods.com/frostytool-key-fifa19

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated the Frosty Toolsuite to v1.0.5.1

http://frostytoolsuitedev.gitlab.io/news/release-1051.html

• Fixed importing mods made in a prior patch causing error/crash
  • Fixed saving project with kit previewer open crashing
  • Fixed crash when exporting skinned meshes from Anthem
  • Fixed sound continuing to play when using the close all documents command Complete change log on website Link: http://frostytoolsuitedev.gitlab.io/downloads.html

Last edited:
If by around you mean in the forum then yes, but if you mean playing fifa 19 then not since last November.

Why do you ask?

I'm asking because I'm trying to do what you were doing with cameras.
But for FIFA 19.

However the files are sort of encrypted. Not in traditional XML format.
Do you remember if you used to do anything in particular to convert them into readable, understandable, XML?

If I remember correctly, I had to open the .big file in CG file explorer to see the actual code inside the XML. I would then copy what was displayed in cgfe into the XML file opened with finalbig.

If I remember correctly, I had to open the .big file in CG file explorer to see the actual code inside the XML. I would then copy what was displayed in cgfe into the XML file opened with finalbig.

CG File Explorer for PES or the one for FIFA 18?

Updated the Frosty Toolsuite to v1.0.5.1

http://frostytoolsuitedev.gitlab.io/news/release-1051.html -

• Fixed importing mods made in a prior patch causing error/crash
  • Fixed saving project with kit previewer open crashing.
  • Fixed crash when exporting skinned meshes from Anthem
  • Fixed sound continuing to play when using the close all documents command Complete change log on website Link: http://frostytoolsuitedev.gitlab.io/downloads.html

NOTES/KNOWN ISSUES:

• Make sure to run the mod manager and editor as admin, failing to do so will result in multiple admin prompts when applying mods
  • Old projects for Madden and Fifa with legacy changes are largely incompatible with 1.0.5 because of the extensive changes to legacy file handling. There is no path in which to convert these either.
  • FIFA19 requires an encryption key for both accessing the data in the editor and applying mods in the mod manager. This is because the bundles are all encrypted, there is no way around this. You will not find the encryption key in this server and I will not hand it out, I also will not tolerate anyone who does in this server
  • Due to the way the new mesh renderer works, if you change a texture thats is being used by an open mesh previewer, then switch back to that preview, it will not update. You need to close the mesh preview and re-open. This is because data is no longer reloaded everytime you switch tabs, ensuring things are more responsive.
  • The mod manager folder structure went under quite a major change, You will find that your mods will no longer show in 1.0.5 if you just replace your existing mod manager directory. You will have to manually move your mods from the Mods directory into the sub directory of the game profile you have loaded
  • If your using an AMD GPU or a Mobile GPU and you are having issues viewing the default lit viewport in the mesh renderer, Go into options and disable TXAA, restart the editor, also ensure that you disable the coordinate grid inorder to avoid weird ghosting before doing anything.

Last edited:
#Chuny I love the detail you bring out in the grass in your test 1 images. The image in post#35 looks too saturated with green to me, but I know color is very subjective, and depends on monitors, calibration, etc.

#Chuny I love the detail you bring out in the grass in your test 1 images. The image in post#35 looks too saturated with green to me, but I know color is very subjective, and depends on monitors, calibration, etc.

agreed. love the detail in the test1 images.

Back
Top Bottom