Frontlines: Fuel Of War (360, PC, PS3)

Pasted from Eurogamer forums:

corstick wrote:
Some of the maps in the full game sound great. Including a forest map with a village in the middle that is almost completely destructible and a night time map where the only way to reach the enemy base is with a fleet of transport choppers and parachutes.

--------------------------------------

Sounds excellent that, would be a load of fun! I might pick this up, not sure yet. £28.99 delivered through ShopTo, pretty good price too.

I think I'll wait it out a bit, after reading some reviews.

I think I would get quite bored with the one mode of gameplay online, and it did piss me off spawning and then getting killed five seconds later. I'll see what you guys are saying after a week or two, see if any patches come out, and go from there.

I'm heading down to Blockbuster to get a PS3 game (when you get a new console you want to be playing on it, ideally...) - I might rent this on 360 as well, just to see if it's any good.

I think I'll wait it out a bit, after reading some reviews.

I think I would get quite bored with the one mode of gameplay online, and it did piss me off spawning and then getting killed five seconds later. I'll see what you guys are saying after a week or two, see if any patches come out, and go from there.

You choose where you spawn so you dont have to get killed every 5 seconds

Well I will be on tonight as CW is lending me his copy while he fannies about in N. Ireland! Cheers mate :DD

I'll give it until next Wednesday when the "I'm selling this game now" starts. ;)

I'm going to order it on the assumption I can always sell it to CEX for £30 or so anyway :)

Rubbish then Jay? I've heard mixed reports about it. Some saying it's great but some saying it's just multiplayer with bots who have poor AI.

Single player is ok but the bad guys and good guys come to think of it just run round like headless chickens. I have nearly finished it.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is not far away so this will be a waste of £30 for me. I wanna buy Bully too.

Shite.

There was already a cunt on it last night who just kept killing me with a gay drone copter. Fucking pointless.

Don't buy it Coopz, wait for Vegas 2.

Back
Top Bottom