1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Freezing problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by pc_001, 19 July 2005.

1. pc_001

pc_001 Guest

i hope this is in the right section.

I have read in many parts of the forum that it is possible to create a base copy of a player and purchase him in the master league.

I have the xbox version of PES 4 , and I tried the same method:

EDIT PLAYER-> BASE COPY

MAKE A COPY OF SAY BALLACK , PRESS OK , END EDITING.

I then go to the master league, and search for this player, who is now 17 yrs old. i negotiate contract and offer the required amount of points, go to the menu and press next week and it just freezes .

what should i do about this?

i am in the 1st division with manchester united, currently the 3rd season

Do i have to wait till they are 18 to sign them?

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Oh my god.

How many forums will you ask this damn question in??????????????????????????

ffs.

3. pc_001

pc_001 Guest

as many as i can until i get an answer, thanks for replying to atleast one of them though.

4. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    So what if he asks this damn question in every forum, he needs help, haven't u ever needed help? Sorry pc_001 I haven't had that problem so I can't help you

5. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    He has been answered in all of them. Maybe he just doesn't like the answers he's given.
    And your reply must have helped him a whole lot :applause:

6. pc_001

pc_001 Guest

its true that i didnt like the answer, so isnt it natural to ask further? and as far as how much his answer helped me, i wud say that it didnt really solve my problem, but i know who the mature ones in this thread are.