Freezing problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by pc_001, 19 July 2005.

1. pc_001

pc_001 Guest

i hope this is in the right section.

I have read in many parts of the forum that it is possible to create a base copy of a player and purchase him in the master league.

I have the xbox version of PES 4 , and I tried the same method:

EDIT PLAYER-> BASE COPY

MAKE A COPY OF SAY BALLACK , PRESS OK , END EDITING.

I then go to the master league, and search for this player, who is now 17 yrs old. i negotiate contract and offer the required amount of points, go to the menu and press next week and it just freezes .

what should i do about this?

i am in the 1st division with manchester united, currently the 3rd season

Do i have to wait till they are 18 to sign them?

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Oh my god.

How many forums will you ask this damn question in??????????????????????????

ffs.

3. pc_001

pc_001 Guest

as many as i can until i get an answer, thanks for replying to atleast one of them though.

4. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    So what if he asks this damn question in every forum, he needs help, haven't u ever needed help? Sorry pc_001 I haven't had that problem so I can't help you

5. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    He has been answered in all of them. Maybe he just doesn't like the answers he's given.
    And your reply must have helped him a whole lot :applause:

6. pc_001

pc_001 Guest

its true that i didnt like the answer, so isnt it natural to ask further? and as far as how much his answer helped me, i wud say that it didnt really solve my problem, but i know who the mature ones in this thread are.