Free Live Football Streams ?

look, its a legit site, ive been on it now for a month, not had anyproblems at all, you cant grumble at £7 for a whole bunch of top quality football entertainment

im happy anyway

The free ones i've tried before either hardly ever work - when they do they buffer like an Olympic curler on speed. Or, they take me to some Asian chat show

i think it would be good on freelivefootball.co.uk because on thier channels the max speed u can get is 244kbps which is excellent for a stream

Should work fine with a router, all you need to do is connect at least 1 hour earlier in order to get a slot. I used to have a router and had no problems.

Ok, I am a memeber on many sites now. Brief review will follow

Live Football Streams www.livefootballstreams.com
Cost me £3.00 for one year and it is a new site. Signed up a few days ago. They ahve a great shecdule. Yesterday they had Chelsea vs Fulham SKY sports, Liverpool vs Palace and Everton vs Birmingham as winamps. The rest as real player and/or windows media player. I think they also had real madrid game as winamp, but I was away that time. Today they had Pompey game, celtic and man utd on winamp. They also do cl games on winamp. They alsoahve links for la liga and serie a and bundesliga as wmp and rp links. Overall, great site as they do their own streams. Quality varies, 175kbs-350kbs. Great abrgain at £3.00, I'm sure they will put the price up soon, but who knows? BAD NEWS: winamps only work on IE.

Free Live Football www.freelivefootball.co.uk £2.99
This is prpably the biggest paysite for footy streams, well only epl games. It does many weekend and weekday games for epl. It has 28,000 memebers thats decent. They also give real player and wmp links. As they have soo many memebers, you will get a lot of streams.They also do cl games which is good news. They also do movies :) BAD POINTS: Too many memebers, so if you come to see game 15mins after k.o. it might be full because peopel steal their links. They quality is not so good. Only 175kbsish, good for slow broadband users, but still good if you watch with small screen.

Live Football Online www.livefootballonline.com £9.00 per year
This site is v. good indeed. They give out winamp passworded links so they wont get stolen and used elsewere, amking the server full. They do good games, today they done celtic and man utd game, Also a repeat of Birmingham game. Also they do cl games winamp, all passworded. The quality is 250-300kbs which is quite good. Well worth £9.00, thats like 10p per game in a year.

StreamTVNow www.streamtvnow.com/board/index.php? £1.60 per month
This site does varying things. They have 10 slots for people to sue for free, while there are reserved ones for the paying memebers. Great site, giving good streams. Each week they ahve a vote if there are two or more games on a the same time. Ususally the big guns win, chelski, man utd liverpool and arsenal. I think you should sign up for a free account and see how you like it. They do a lot more shows, tv shows from uk and usa. Liek they do snooker from bbc, neighbours, uk soaps etc. Also usa programs like espn.... The quality is suberb 300kbs-450kbs, great quality. BAD POINTS: hey have server problems, the streams work but you get a fuzzy pic for a few seconds sometimes. Very rare though.

Thats all I am aprt of, I will do a review on the free sites soon.

by the way: i managed to watch espn starsports online, with english commentary. they show champions leaugue, premier league, uefa cup and some other matches from europe. found it somewhere, i don't exactly remember the source.

i signed up to livefootballstreams - watched AZ vs. Sporting tonight.

West Ham vs. Sunderland 2morrow.

Great for peopel that don't have sky.

IS anyone else having trouble with livefootballstreams.com - they seem to have upped and fucked off.

anyoen know?

yeh its down for me. They did email me with a secondary link but that seems to be down too.

ive emailed them to find out whats goin on

Same here bad news, I loved the site, hope they get back up by next season at least.

Any of these sites still work? I'm about to get 2mb ADSL and wouldn't mind checking some live football out, especially if there was a way of watching Championship matches online? (obviously only interested in Sheffield Wednesday matches ;))

Placebo said:
Any of these sites still work? I'm about to get 2mb ADSL and wouldn't mind checking some live football out, especially if there was a way of watching Championship matches online? (obviously only interested in Sheffield Wednesday matches ;))
Niche market! :mrgreen:

LOL well I would want to watch other games as well, especially European matches and England internationals, I get a satellite channel called Galaxie Sport which shows Premiership games, so I need feeds for 1 year until the might Owls get promoted to the premiership ;)

Placebo said:
........ until the might Owls get promoted to the premiership ;)

LOL :mrgreen: Reminds me of my youth, SWFC in (the then) Division One. Mind you, I am getting on. :D Chrissy Waddle played for them if I remember rightly....

Certainly did, what a legend, still hugely popular with us, we'd love if he found some kind of job at SWFC, maybe coaching youngsters or something :)

Can anyone help me with a good site that offers Serie A streamming with very good quality , i dont care if its expensive , i just want something good..

Thanx ;)

LiveFootballOnline I think has been the best, tahts the only one that has never gone for me, sitll a member.

Back
Top Bottom