1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Free kick crossing – How to score goal with the head after a free kick ?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by brindille, 12 September 2005.

1. brindille

brindille Guest

Hello everybody,

First guys... thank for your advises about the way to score goals with a crossing, it was really useful and I now score some goals with the head after crossing… with the use of the R2 to hit the ball with a lot of power…

But that’s the point right now…MY problem is now to score goals when I have a free kick really far (30 – 35 meters, too far to kick directly) or a free kick close to the corner point. I try to do a crossing to one of my teammate, but it’s 100% of the time useless, the defender win the duel… DO I have to use R1 or R2, stay a long time on the O button ?
    What is really strange is that I score during corner but not during free kick…

Can you give me your advises in that kind of situation ?

Thanks in advance. Take care.
    Brindille

2. seank

seank Conference

16 April 2005
    i with u in this bringille

3. brindille

brindille Guest

No more imagination than that ?.... guys i'm dissapointed...

4. Tykjen

Tykjen Conference

7 November 2001
    Norway
    Tromsø IL, Aston Villa
    using R1+R2(freedom over movement)after the freekick is taken, sometimes pushes the defenders out of position, and makes better room when recieving the pass. Still learning We9. R1+R2 is something i use alot more now than in PES4.

The situation training has alot to offer actually.