Fox Soccer Channel Phone in has a new Sponser

hmm why is it a crock? I cant stand those clowns on that show, there knowledge of football is awful. They only think english teams are good and the rest of the world suck

I like the show :mrgreen: there are abit tough on the US national team.Should the national team visit and play other countries? I rather they tour US cities tbh. I remember the gold cup in Miami when playing Brasil everybody chanting Brasil , but towards the end everybody was chanting U-S-A..U-S-A!!!was immense thats when I first saw KaKa and Diego before the world knew them....the maximum soccer guy I like the most.

back to topic.. It was abit funny, when they suddenly stop to plug the game . I rather they have some beauties to plug items. Yeah! abit shallow

I actually like the show, those guys are pretty funny at times
and their football knowledge is decent.
They can be a bit opinionated, but hey it's their platform/show.

bebo, i love max bretos, maxiumum soccer, the other two no very little about football, i wish they would get someone who knew more about football other then liverpool and chelsea..

I like the show and they are right to be tough on the National side.
Better than before the world cup when they all tried to make out because of a stupid world ranking the American side were the 4th best team in the world etc.
And also the fact they never play Tough games away from the USA.

I have sirius radio and they have a show on everyday for two hours. Corny blokes talking about soccer is better than no one talking about soccer. I'll take them over boring baseball talk any day of the week.
They are very funny too.

I like the show and they are right to be tough on the National side.
Better than before the world cup when they all tried to make out because of a stupid world ranking the American side were the 4th best team in the world etc.
And also the fact they never play Tough games away from the USA.

So I guess a game in Azteca at 14,000 something feet with 100,000 plus screaming mexicans in 100 degree heat is an easy game..... yeah your right man its A FACT the US never play tough games away, travelling thru 5 time zones and traversing thousands and thousands of miles from europe to get to mexico isnt really easy either for the european based players, nor is going to T and T and costa rica. I guess you dont factor in fatigue and jet lag into a teams performance, so i guess its pretty easy for mcbride, boca, gooch, dolo, keller, beasley etc to fly half-way across the world to mexico or california and play a meaningfull world cup qualifier right after playing in a European club game. Its probably just the same as england playing against norther ireland you know, that 2 hour jet ride must be hell on the players! USA never has tough away games, that is moronic. maybe the competetion is not the best, but the travling and jet lag take alot away from our players. I dont care what there stance is on USA, i wasnt reffering to that, I was reffering to the face that they dont care about any club teams and dont rate any other club teams bar the english ones(except when barca beats arse in the CL final did they finally acknowledge that). And you know why? because thats the only european league they fully show on FSC, they certainly cant talk about how great torino and lazio are now can they? The show is typical of any type of fox network koffering, tottally one-sided and closed minded. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE England, Scotland, Spain, etc go to azteca in a meaningfull game and see what the result would be.... and not have three weeks of being there to show whats up... Because of the altitude and heat it is bar none one of the toughest places to play in the world, period.

Last edited:
WOULD LOVE TO SEE England, Scotland, Spain, etc go to azteca in a meaningfull game and see what the result would be....

I wouldnt, england are shit atm under mcsmily ;)

As for the whole fatigue argument, thats correct, but fifa ratings arent based of altitude and temp conditions......actually maybe they are, and thats why they are so f*cked up.

USA Team looks more together (unity) Playing Mexico is always HARD!!! they both play for keeps

bebo did you see how the keeper from mexico tried to take out EJ's legs.. .disgraceful. I thought USA was pretty compact and in unison on the defensive side of the field, but looked lost at times on the offensive.. you know?

bebo did you see how the keeper from mexico tried to take out EJ's legs.. .disgraceful. I thought USA was pretty compact and in unison on the defensive side of the field, but looked lost at times on the offensive.. you know?

You hear EJ in interviews bright kid , m8 people don`t know how Mexico vs USA is a grudge match. I rate Twellman more he such a solid player, but my favorite is C.Dempsey.

Copa America:
Argies

Parag

?

USA
tougher than the WC;)

Last edited:
You hear EJ in interviews bright kid , m8 people don`t know how Mexico vs USA is a grudge match. I rate Twellman more he such a solid player, but my favorite is C.Dempsey.

Copa America:
Argies

Parag

?

USA
tougher than the WC;)

we are going to get smashed in the copa, what a tought draw, we drew columbia and ecudor!

c dempsey has got skills, confidence, speed and rouggedness. He is going to be something special.

mms://a1991.l2229962829.c22299.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1991/22299/v0001/reflector:45584?ptr=cc&k=op&r=908143

Here is a link to watch the channel online if anyone is interested to see how crap these people who present the channel are
lol :shock:

Yeh i forgot every 4 years they have a hard away game in Mexico wow which turns out to be meaningless anyway because America lose Away and then Mexico lose away and even if they didnt they would still qualify easily.

But you know i am talking about all these meaningless safe friendlies they play at home.

Back
Top Bottom