Formula 1's Lewis Hamilton is racially abused

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
Anyone watch the news tonight?

hamilton_abuse_385x_277686a.jpg

Yep, Spanish people again (for anyone who remembers Spain v England and the "monkey chants" when one of our black players touched the ball.)

When will it all stop? It's pathetic.

Fuck knows, some of the staff must of thought it was funny. Wankers.

Its a disgrace!! did they even get kicked out?!

They should have been arrested for that shit.

I think is not a question of racism. The main reason is Fernando Alonso. Spanish guys don't accept that Lewis is better than Fernando.

I think it's a bit of both. Spanish fans hate Lewis, because of the whole McLaren saga, but Spain has had many incidents of racism in the past, such as the Eto monkey chants.

This is absolutely pathetic in my opinion. They can't accept the fact that Alonso is in fact a pussy.

I think is not a question of racism. The main reason is Fernando Alonso. Spanish guys don't accept that Lewis is better than Fernando.

When they paint them self black and write 'Hamiltons Family' on their shirts and think it is funny and obviously a put down to him for being black - then it is completely and wholy Racist!!

It doesn't matter the reason why they did it - They did it and it was Racist.

If Hamilton's fans had turned up with fake tans, big moustaches and holding straw donkeys then there would have been up roar as that would be seen as joke against the Spaniards. This would be racist as well.

This incident has really disgusted me.

mate cmon.. its clearly racisist. if they dont accept lewis is better then fernando then have signs they say

"lewis sucks"

end of story..

but instead.. we get this bullshit racist ignorance

I saw a picture in the paper today of the guys when they weren't 'blacked up' so they must have taken the shit in with them and that's how they didnt get caught by security.

How can you think Lewis Hamilton is arrogant? He's one of the most down to earth, shyest people about

No, he IS an arrogant prick.

He's also a posh, up his own arse prick.

He also thinks he's 'gangsta' and he's just not.

I hated both McLaren drivers last year to an extent (ALOLnso a lot more though).

46235_2.jpg

im not a big lewis fan, me still think hes an arrogant prick... but this is clearly very wrong...

Brittish media brainwashing english people, I'm talking about that picture. You see that and thinks "that's has to be a really big insult (and racist of course) to put a black box over it".

¿You know what word is under that black box?. "Chancla", in english "flip flop".

The banner says:
"Hamilton
you speak to much
flipflopmouth"

"flipflopmouth" it's not an insult at all. It means "loudmouth".

foto_268556_CAS.jpg

that picture is funny but racist nonetheless so it shouldn't be funny , i thought that spanish and black people got along pretty well :roll:

Brittish media brainwashing english people, I'm talking about that picture. You see that and thinks "that's has to be a really big insult (and racist of course) to put a black box over it".

¿You know what word is under that black box?. "Chancla", in english "flip flop".

The banner says:
"Hamilton
you speak to much
flipflopmouth"

"flipflopmouth" it's not an insult at all. It means "loudmouth".

foto_268556_CAS.jpg

thats fine, its the blackface that i think insulted him

that picture is funny but racist nonetheless so it shouldn't be funny , i thought that spanish and black people got along pretty well :roll:

Nah Spanish people are quite Racist - the most racist thing I saw was when I was in Barcelona with my school - we were on the train and a guy just spat on a kid from my class - The only black kid in the group and shouted at him. He was a mean looking fucker.

All the kid was doing was standing there talking to someone.

Crazy!! it really shocked me - I was 14 at the time I think.

Yeah a bit of a generalisation on my part - sorry.

But I really haven't seen anything that bad. Also with all the stuff happening at football matches aswell and now with Hamilton. Also with the Spanish coach calling Henry a black shit and not much being done about it.

But No not all Spanish people are - I stand corrected. But The Spanish Society seems more accepting of racism.

When they do racist chanting - the fines Spanish clubs get are laughable!

Well, racism is everywhere but that is bold act do to. I`m sure a few had a laugh . They should of been removed imagine if the dress up like Arab/Muslim that whole country would of jump them.Spain is a nice place my wife is from there.

Spain is a wonderful country with wonderful people. I loved Barcelona - One of the greatest Cities in the world.

But They need to eradicate the racism - They need to be harder on people that are racist in public view.

Teams that allow their supporters to chant such stuff should have heavy sentances - that actually mean something.

Back
Top Bottom