1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ford Focus 2006 HDCI 1.6 ? should I buy ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LFC Albania, 16 May 2013.

1. LFC Albania

LFC Albania Banned

13 October 2012
    Kosova
    Albania NT
    hi everyone , Im looking forward to buy a used car , Ford Focus 2006 HDCI 1.6 , it has around 140k km , im buying it from a dealer , I live in Kosovo and car was imported from Italy , it looks really good from outside and inside too everything seems really nice !
    it cost around 6000 euro , its this too high ?

note: maybe it cost a bit more than what it coast in any other country lets say Germany , because when you bring a car from outside Kosovo you have to pay around 1500-200 euro fee "Customs" , I dont really know much about cars so hope someone can help me on this and give me any suggest!

car look like this
    [​IMG]

thanks you guys and sorry for my poor english !

2. S-NipE

S-NipE World Cup Winner

17 May 2008
    Germany
    German NT
    Hp?

3. LFC Albania

LFC Albania Banned

13 October 2012
    Kosova
    Albania NT
    90 hp

4. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    Focus' are fine cars.

Supposed to be the best handling in it's class and it's also large so you can carry friends, family, luggage, etc with no issue.

Can't comment on the price but if you can afford it then I don't see why not.

5. LFC Albania

LFC Albania Banned

13 October 2012
    Kosova
    Albania NT
    well my friends all told me to dont get ford as price was a bit high also if service here for fords you dont find offten and parts for it cost much

yesterday I got an Opel Meriva 1.7 TDI , 140.000km , 2004 , I paid 3200 + 1400 for costum as car was imported from Germany , 300 for insurence to total it goes around 5000 euro !