1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

For my dutch friends: retail version of PES360 has been released

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by mazanga, 24 October 2006.

1. mazanga

mazanga League 1

12 October 2003
    Groningen, Holland
    Bart Smit have it and i reserved it there to pick it up after work. Dimension Plus say they'll have it later on today.

Can't wait to go online and see what's up with the (button)lag.

2. Ferraritim

Ferraritim Championship

5 November 2001
    Highbury
    Arsenal
    Thought you already had it?

3. mazanga

mazanga League 1

12 October 2003
    Groningen, Holland
    I have been playing the warez version on my neighbours modded 360. He even let me take it home to play because he is a big WOW fan. He does not have a live account and i did not recover my live account on his 360 to go online because when I tried the screen asked me if i was sure because i might loose my saved games. That's when i thougth: i am happy to play it offline until i get the retail version. I did not want to take the risk.

4. Ordered it by Bart Smit as well but they'll deliver it to me in 1 or 2 days, same as the pc version.