Footy Kits - Where to buy?

Not yet, no, what size do you want?

Thanks for re-naming the thread btw :)

We'll have them... but only in S/S and probably XL biggest size...

Im looking for the New Argentina Away and the New Russia Home. But i live in Canada. Subside is quite fecking expensive! But i have no other choices. Does this website have better deals for thejerseys im looking for?

and most importantly... is it safe?

Our prices are much cheaper than Subside don't worry ;)

We are safe, and we have Argentina away... no Russia home yet but we will get it eventually.

Where did you get the Boro shirts from?
Just wondered coz Boro dont sell their shirts from anywhere except via the official club shops or website. Or at least that was the official line last time i heard. Just the Away one looks slightly dodgy to me

Boro only sell through their club shop. We wanted to offer them though so we bought a batch at the retail price and are selling below cost price! Sounds daft I know, but we're still building the site and wanted to offer it to our customers

Hey up footykits4u.. do you have knowledge about when you'll have the Romania home shirt in stock..?

Thanks a lot

footykits4u said:
Our prices are much cheaper than Subside don't worry ;)

We are safe, and we have Argentina away... no Russia home yet but we will get it eventually.

Thanks, do you know an estimated delivery time to North America?

Thanks.

I'm looking for Germany Home for Euro 2004.. when do you think you'll be getting that in, mate?

:D

No Worldpay yet, sorry - maybe end of the week :9

Germany will be on the site tomorrow, as will Brazil.

I'll need to double check sizes before putting it on though.

Romania I don't know yet. Delivery to North America 10-14 days :)

Best range of football apparel I have ver seen. Got my Henry 14 kit done a couple of years ago and it's awesome. New England away of Beckham looks great.

http://www.soccerplus.net

They've the Euro 04 kits of some of the big names(no Italy yet) along with new Argentia and Brasil kits and training kits too. You can also get the best names and numbers put on(not printed) I have ever come across. They have the correct type of numbers and letters from Bayern to Brecsia. You can look for hours on the site finding things like Man Us 99 CL kit and Napoli Maradona's.

Exactly...I just had a look on that site and it is really expensive in comparison....$21 shipping!!! They are the same shirts/number styling etc etc anyway.

Bit harder this time, Deportivo went out of stock due to huge demand due to their win over Milan, but it should be back in the next couple of days.

Also, we now accept credit/debit cards through Worldpay :)

footykits4u said:
Bit harder this time, Deportivo went out of stock due to huge demand due to their win over Milan, but it should be back in the next couple of days.

Cheers mate, so about another week then?

Just to let you all know we can now accept credit / debit cards through Worldpay :)

Back
Top Bottom