Footy Kits - Where to buy?

Can you still get LAST years Black Real Madrid jersey with FIGO on the back in last year's block lettering. (I dont like the gold lettering outline they have this year).

Size Large.

PEACE

It's possible, I'll ask about it, there's a chance they might have one left in stock.

Who is ur supplier footykits?? Some great great prices on there, 25 quid for AC home top with Kaka' on the back!! Great deal does that include champs league patches??
do u know if Italy are gettin a new top for euro 2004?? Sorry for all the questions.

Yeah Italy are getting a new kit.

The Hero Shirts section is wrongly priced, but will be fixed soon.

Regards

footykits4u : are you planning having japanese shirts available for order ? i'd like one of those, only place i've seen them is on subside, but they're a bit too pricy to my likings :p

Sorry Fottuykitsguy - I wanst sure if you answered my question regarding Cameroon jerseys. When do you think you'll have them?

Oh - and great job on the Uruguay jersey, i have not seen those ones anywhere else!

rockykabir said:
Alright, heres a shot in the dark..... Would you by anychance have the Liverpool kits *without the Carlsberg sponsor* in stock anytime?

LOL - kinda hard to pray towards Makkah with a kufi on your head and a Carlsberg on your chest. :mrgreen: Reminds me of my Dad, yelling at me for praying in a KISS t-shirt when I was a kid. haha. He said, "Do you think God wants to see this witch your chest when you pray?!" haha.
He thought Gene Simmons was a witch! Classic family moment.

Anyway, I know that L'pool played in France for the UEFA cup without the sponsors cuz of the French ban on alcohol advertising. You may be able to get something off the uefa.com site cuz they have jerseys there.

:D Thanks bro.........

The guys who make the fake shirts in asia could make a killing tho! I just checked out ebay - there was a Lpool shirt without the logo and it was such an obvious fake - only XL available, label missing etc...

But the biddings still going on and its reached 40 squid!

ghazi said:
Sorry Fottuykitsguy - I wanst sure if you answered my question regarding Cameroon jerseys. When do you think you'll have them?

Oh - and great job on the Uruguay jersey, i have not seen those ones anywhere else!

Hopefully in a week or so we'll only be getting 6 though, but I'll try and get more

footykits4u said:
Thanks for the testimonial on our forum Chris :)

Thats no prob mate, I saw that there werent many people who had posted and figured I would lend my good name to your cause

We will be with Worldpay but it's not setup yet...

We are now able to get Morocco home/away if you are still interested?

Also, anyone interested in Cameroon home/away/3rd shirts?

Or Brazil?

footykits4u said:

Or Brazil?

How 'bout rounding up last year's black Real Madrid jersey with FIGO on the back in last year's BLOCK letters? Size large?? any luck?

When will you guys be accepting credit cards? I have some cash to spend now and would like to order that Holland home shirt. :)

And wouldn't it be a good idea to rename this thread to footykits4u?

elouiht said:
when are u getting them? how much?

Home and away both available at 39.99 inc free postage. What size do you want?

Regards

ghazi said:
footykits4u said:

Or Brazil?

How 'bout rounding up last year's black Real Madrid jersey with FIGO on the back in last year's BLOCK letters? Size large?? any luck?

No, but I'll keep looking...

Ashed said:
When will you guys be accepting credit cards? I have some cash to spend now and would like to order that Holland home shirt. :)

And wouldn't it be a good idea to rename this thread to footykits4u?

Very soon, we're setting up with worldpay.com at the moment, maybe a week or so.

I'd like to get the thread renamed but I'm not sure how :(

Not sure, just something like Footykits4u or Football Kits discussion thread or something like that :)

Back
Top Bottom