Footballers when they were young....

:mrgreen:

eurost10.jpg

:D

:lol:

Who is that? :mrgreen:

Don't bother i think we all know, good find Pedro :applause:

where is that pic of Raul Nt?

And yeah from what I heard he was as a child, an Athletico fan and trainee but he got rejected to play in senior team.. not good enough :lol: so he joined the other Madrid side and then we all know what happened after that! :D

PLF said:

And yeah from what I heard he was as a child, an Athletico fan and trainee but he got rejected to play in senior team.. not good enough :lol: so he joined the other Madrid side and then we all know what happened after that! :D

as far as i know the former president of atletico, jesus gil, closed the youth academy, so raul joined real madrid when he was 14.

I guess thats the correct version then. But I had heard of some rejection thing for Raul and that's why it was even more sweet for Real fans that they now have a superstar that was originally a product and fan of their biggest rivals but now hates them.

There was no rejection thing. It's just that Atletico's younster teams were shut. However, Raúl has been playing for Real Madrid since 14. Many cases like that in both ways: Cañizares, Caminero, Urzáiz, Alfonso... all of them players that were grown in Real Madrid but went to other teams.

Ismael Urzaiz was a Real Madrid trainee? wow.. never knew!! Bilbao Legend getting old now :(

PLF said:

i got told by a friend that raul left atletico madrid because they refused to pay for his bus fair to get to trainng and matches so he went to real madrid because they would pay.

ThomasGOAL said:
Nice idea RockyKabir ;)

Christian Vieri :
yvieri.jpg

Alessandro Nesta :
ynesta.jpg

Alessandro Del Piero :
ydelpirlo.jpg

Luis Figo :
yfigo.jpg

Mickeal Owen :
yowen.jpg

Ryan Giggs :
ygiggs.jpg

Philipe Mexes :
ymexes.jpg

Fabio Cannavaro :
ycanna.jpg

Vincenzo Montella :
ymontella.jpg

Paolo Maldini :
ymaldini.jpg

Filippo & Simone Inzaghi :
yinzaghi.jpg

Filippo Inzaghi again :
pippo.jpg

Francesco Totti :
ytotti.jpg

Metzelder :
ymetzel.jpg

Schneider
ysch.jpg

Klose :
yklose.jpg

Di Vaio :
ydivaio.jpg

Toldo :
ytoldo.jpg

Gabrielle Batistuta :
ybatigol.jpg

Emre :
yemre.jpg

Raul :
yraul.jpg

herman Crespo :
ycrespo.jpg

Nuno Gomes :
ygumes.jpg

Fernando Morientes :
ymorientus.jpg

Pablo Aimar :
yaimar.jpg

Christiano Ronaldo :
ycristiano.jpg

Fabien Barthez :
ybarthez.jpg

Solskjaer :
ysolskjaer.jpg

Ruud Van Nistelrooy :
ynist.jpg

Pavel Nedved :
ypavel.jpg

Milan Baros :
ybaros.jpg

Zlatan Ibrahimovic :
yzlatan.jpg

Freddie Ljungberg :
yberg.jpg

source : http://chocolate-mango.net/united/youth.htm

Ronaldinho Gaucho (no joke) :
ronaldinho.jpg
solksjaer, klose, metzelder, giggs, aimar, morientes... when kids are very looks adults.

Back
Top Bottom