Football Manager Live (includes in-depth review)

Oh dear.

Very glad I got to experience it in beta. It was good while it lasted.

It's about in line with WoW at those prices isn't it? Around £8 a month for the 3 monthly package. I bet people* will pay that.

* other than me.

Just got an email telling me I can register my team ready for the full game, and that I can pay a special "beta" price of 10p a day to play.

I'll probably pass though.

Pricing plans for standard users:

3 months - £22.99
6 months - £43.99
12 months - £72.99 :SHOCK:

Do they seriously think people will spend £72.99 a year?!

Holy mother of god...

Jesus Christ! You would have to be a right pillock to pay that much for the game!

I thought they said it would be the price of a pint each month - a pint is about £2-3 I think (not sure, I don't drink it :-pp) but £72.99 is over £6 a month! Must be bloody expensive beer they were talking about!

Personally I enjoyed FM 07 and 08 more either single player or in multiplayer games with friends/people from forums and that is just a one off payment of around the cost of 3 months of FM Live, ridiculous.

FM Live should be part of FM 09 anyway I think - It would be like EA releasing a completely different game for 10v10 online...

Jesus Christ! You would have to be a right pillock to pay that much for the game!

I thought they said it would be the price of a pint each month - a pint is about £2-3 I think (not sure, I don't drink it :-pp) but £72.99 is over £6 a month! Must be bloody expensive beer they were talking about!

Personally I enjoyed FM 07 and 08 more either single player or in multiplayer games with friends/people from forums and that is just a one off payment of around the cost of 3 months of FM Live, ridiculous.

FM Live should be part of FM 09 anyway I think - It would be like EA releasing a completely different game for 10v10 online...

London prices init ;))

I had the chance to beta test it like many others, but I just didn't enjoy the game. There's many debates about the game suceeding/failing on many FM forums. But from what I've read suprisingly a lot of people are still purchasing it. But I bet they will stop their subscription after a month or two.

I will wait for FM09, I will most definitely not get FM Live.

Back
Top Bottom