Football Manager 2014

Got the game and love it! Haven't played since like FM 10 but played religiously before that.

It'll be hard to put aside proper time for it but alreayd started a career mode with Hertha Berlin and am addicted! It's got so much depth....

Shitty thing is, game has already crashed on me twice! Once right after a friendly game was finished before I could go to the regular screen where I could save. Now I've upgraded all my drivers (including graphic drivers), am verifying game cache as recommended on steam before starting the game and have put renderring to 'software' in preferences folder. Hopefully that should fix it.

I am using graphics like player facepacks and can't imagine NOT using those. So if it's gonna crash and be fucked up then so be it.

Skip the faces but use the logopack. Speeds up the game a lot. If you wonder how a particular player looks, there's always google.

Did you download and remove the fake player files?

I am not sure the tick box does anything, you need to remove the actual files and replace them..

thanks ill mod the game a bit and ill give it a shot :)

if i install kit packs, overwriting the config files will cause errors in the game reading the kits?

I had to update my graphics card and also 'verify game cache' each time before starting game and now I've had no crashes since.

Some of the drivers on my computer were old and needed to be updated.

Back
Top Bottom