Football Manager 2011

Not at all Becanes. I've been doing an work so don't have too much time to play. Now that I finished it I will start a new save probably with Internacional de Porto Alegre. I've tried so many teams but still looking for the right one. Some days ago I finished a successful campaign with Leverkusen winning Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal and achieved the final of Europa League losing to Man City. Now I'm gonna trying Internacional after their shitty appearance at Clubs World Cup. Brazilian League is one my favourites I recommend you to try some "samba". :P

The problem with this patch and saved games is that because of the transfer bug, you may have had some unrealistic transfers. That's why I preferred to start over.

The_Special_one, I don't think I can play in Brazil. I'm so use to following the EPL, I think that's the only place I could manage. I can't even bring myself to manage in the MLS.

I'm in November of my first season and I have Fulham in 3rd. We are definitely over achieving. I only added 2 players in the first transfer window. I guess so far this match engine agrees with my tactics. Playing a 4-4-2 that's narrow. Hangeland is playing out of this mind. He is contributing with I believe 9 goals from set pieces. Hopefully I'm not exploiting the match engine in that way. I was only looking to make it in the top half this season and next season I would make a big push for Europe. But now I guess I'm making my push for Europe this season. Debating whether to try to get more transfer funds in the Jan window.

Had a great game yesterday, Quarter finals of the champions league in my second season playing against Liverpool (I'm Arsenal).

First leg at Anfield and they win 2-0..totally gutted.

Second leg at emirates and Joe Cole hits a free kick in the 5th minute to get an away goal and also make it 0-3 on aggregate. Completely destraught I just went into overload. Attacking like crazy, gave an inspirational team talk at half time and we ended up winning 6-1! it was fantastic.

Got Man City in the Semi's and have just beaten them 4-1 at the Emirates, but I am shit away from home so that away goal is going to have a big effect i'm sure.

First season I won Premierleage Fa Cup and League cup and got to the semi's of Champions league.

This season just retained the premiership, I'm in the final of the Fa cup and play Birmingham. But I got knocked out of the semi's by Man City in the League cup.

Went 30games unbeaten and then Man United beat me at Old trafford 3-1 that was also gutting.

Next season I am going to get rid of some stars and play alot of my youngsters who I have been introducing and playing bit by bit over the last two seasons. Just to put the challenge up a bit. Should be fun :DD

Are you by any chance Arsene Wenger Bobbybox? That sounds all very familiar...

My defensive record is better than his :DD

I try to keep the good passing game, but I also have strengthened the defence and I play a more defensive game against the big teams away from home. Get some great results at home, but away I am not as free scoring, but I get some good unbeaten runs together.

I rotate an awful lot aswell to try and keep my team fresh. So my strikers are never going to get top goalscorer award....but it seems to be working.

Next season will be tough, I am going to bring in ALOT of youngsters that are in my reserves and a couple from my under 18s that have played well when I have included them. Keep a few old heads, but it will be a major change...so it should be fun.

Managed to win the Fa Cup over Birmingham with my second string team. Played alot of the youngsters I will be playing next year.

Also managed to win the Champions league!! Yee Haa! against Real Madrid who beat me in the Semi's last season.

So I won the premier league, Fa Cup and Champions league.

I have sold Andy Carrol (who was shit for me), Diaby, Denilson, Pioli and Arshavin (The fans were not to pleased). Also trying to get rid of Van Persie and a couple of others.

Now half of my team next season will have been reserve players this season. Big gamble, but I think I can do well. Maybe not the champions league again nor the premierleague, but hopefully a cup or two.

It will be a transitional period for the team and hopefully the season after, the youngsters will be battling on all fronts. Hopefully I don't get the sack before then :DD

Also got the England job, so need to set them all up and drop a few oldies and get some youngsters in for a revolution!

Fun Fun Fun! :DD

Just finished up my first season with Fulham. I won the FA Cup and finished 7th in the league. The Cup win got me a spot in the Europa League. I also won the manager of the year award. I'm glad you can win that award without winning the league.

I always stay with Fulham. Mancini actually got sacked at Man City and Harry Rednap took over for him leaving Totenham in 4th in the league.

Probably had spelling mistakes sorry.

Just finished my third season, managed to go whole premiership unbeaten....but didn't win the Prem. Man united lost 1 game and got 99 points and I got 98 points. Rooney was on another planet and scored 38 goals in the league. They were spanking everybody.

I got knocked out of the Champions league in first round after group stage.

But I won the cup double League and Fa cup (also the super and world club cups).

So thats 3 Fa cups on the trot.

I brought in 5 reserve and young players into my team and got rid of players like Song and Clichy. Think I suffered in the Champs league because of this.

I wanted to sell Van Persie, but nobody was offering the right money. So I kept him and he had a whole season injury free and scored 31 goals all season which was great.

All in all most of the youngster I brought in did well and I have invested in a few 17year olds that were recommended to me. My under 18s team is a bit full, so I will have to get rid of the lightweights. Also need to do the same with my reserves.

All in all next season hopefully better. I want to get the premiership back :DD

I've made it through the off season and I've brought in 8 players. A replacement for Danny Murphy, a replacement for my keeper, a replacement for my LB, a DC, a winger, a couple of hot prospects at FB and a hot prospect at DM. Wont the Community Shield against Arsenal 2-0. Drew my first game at home against Man City 0-0. I probably should have won it but it was still a good result against them.

Damn that's a shame, I wanted to be Charlton manager from our current position. I know it won't be the same, but I guess I could always start a new game unemployed, forward it to January and then just put myself as Charlton manager?

I fancy having another go as Charlton or starting a new game as West Ham.

Just finished my second season with Fulham. Came in 6th and qualified for the Europa League. I had to win on the last day and Everton drew which allowed me to slide into 6th place. In the Europa League this season I was knocked out in the 2nd round knockout stage. I barely lost to Monaco. I was knocked out of the Carling Cup and FA Cup pretty early on. Looking to bolster up my RB and DM spots. I allowed way too many goals last season. I think it was 54 and I scored 66.

Started a new game with West Ham and created my own 4-1-3-2 formation. Let's see how long til' I get sacked :LOL:.

Good luck Tim.

I almost got sacked at Fulham during the off season. There was a board takeover and they were going to bring in their own manager. But I won my opening Europa League Qualifier and drew my first EPL match with Sunderland and they decided to keep me. I would have been pissed if they would have let me go. I've been bringing in some decent youth prospects and I want to see how they get on.

Well, so far P4 W4 :SHOCK:.

Beat WBA in the Prem, then Swindon in the Carling Cup, then wins over Fulham & Blackburn in the Prem!

Back
Top Bottom