Football Manager 2011

Can any of you recommend a tactic or upload your tactic somewhere for me?! I'm desperate.

P10 W0 D6 L4

So far this season that is.

I have downloaded the mega pack. It comes in 7 files. I extracted the first file, does it automatically extract the other images from the other 6 files?

I have only extracted the first but it has nearly 73,000 files in it, is this the lot? or do I need to extract the other 6 files individually?

I have downloaded the mega pack. It comes in 7 files. I extracted the first file, does it automatically extract the other images from the other 6 files?

I have only extracted the first but it has nearly 73,000 files in it, is this the lot? or do I need to extract the other 6 files individually?

All you have to do is the first file and the rest will extract. 73,000 files is about right.

Quality goal, Rob :LOL:.

I got sacked by Charlton after just 1 win in 11 games in the start to the 2011/12 season. (At least the win was a 7-1 demolition Yeovil!). Can't say I was surprised really, as things had gone very stale and I wasn't getting the best out of the players. The board shagging me money-wise didn't help either.

After about 2 months unemployed I managed to get a job at Deportivo Alavés in*the Segunda División B (Spain's 3rd tier). They were 7th when I took over, not particularly in a bad spell either, they must have had a real falling out with the last manager. The squad I've inherited are really quite good. Since taking charge I've played 12, won 10, drawn 1 and lost 1, scoring for fun in the process. We are now up to 3rd in the league. Had a transfer budget of £1.1M too, but I've signed a couple of real quality players on bargain deals. Pedro, a striker for 35k and a left winger for 95k. Both have played well, particularly Pedro, scoring 2 or 3 already.

Hoping for promotion this season and a good show next season too.

Rob did to be fair to him. I thought they had been higher than 3rd tier before, but didn't know they were that high. Seems they have pretty much "done a Leeds". My aim is to get them back into European football :)).

I downloaded the logos pack and alot of crests/shields are on there. But there doesn't seem to be the premier league sign? (the npower league ones seem to be there?)

Also there are no little crest/shields. Like when you are in a match next to the names of the teams and on the fixture lists?

It's either not in the right place in your My Documents folder, or you have got the wrong things ticked in the game preferences mate.

It's either not in the right place in your My Documents folder, or you have got the wrong things ticked in the game preferences mate.

I thought that, but how comes there are some that work and some don't?

Oh well I will work it out :DD

Because the ones that work are the teams / leagues that are already licensed in game mate.

What are all your manager descriptions under your personal profile? Mine is "popular manager" :)).

I've noticed that the Deportivo Alavés away colours are wrong, in game they are black / yellow, but their actual away kit is pink / black. Is there any way to change this and have it take effect in game on a Mac?

Just got the game. £14.99 with a free football too!

Installing and then going install some face/logo packs and get cracking.

Because the ones that work are the teams / leagues that are already licensed in game mate.

What are all your manager descriptions under your personal profile? Mine is "popular manager" :)).

Well I never got the Arsenal crest up before or alot of the other ones? so it can't be that?

Anyway, Started as Arsenal as always. Created a couple of my own tactics, one for home and away seem to be working well a few games into the season unbeaten and managed to beat Man Utd away from home twice in a row! once in the Carling cup and then straight after in the league. I did play a much stronger team than them in the Carling cup though.

Also beat Tottenham 3-1 at home first game of the season which was nice :DD

I bought a goalkeeper and a young attacking midfielder. Keeper isn't doing that great at the moment, but the attacking midfielder is doing really well.

Hopefully can get another defensive midfielder in the January transfer window so my Away tactic can be a bit stronger.

I need to sort out my set piece tactics though as they are totally failing.

Anyway having fun at the moment :DD will all change though when I lose a shit game and get pissed off.

Getting logo pack, facepack and real names for everything.

Then to ship out Roy and turn LFC back into a force.

Hotfixes??

I've installed through Steam so i presume i'm already up to date with the latest patch?!

Installed the real name, and also the faces - just a bastard trying to get these metalic logos rubbish upload servers

Stuff like fixing the French and Spanish players bans. Jumbo gave me a good datapack, but I don't have the link for it, maybe he'll add it in here if he sees this...

Bobby - Have you ticked "Always reload skin data on confirm" and unticked "Use skin cache" in Preferences and then pressed Confirm?

Not sure what else to suggest if that doesn't work.

Bobby - Have you ticked "Always reload skin data on confirm" and unticked "Use skin cache" in Preferences and then pressed Confirm?

Not sure what else to suggest if that doesn't work.

Yeah I did that. The players faces wouldn't load until I did that.

I will have a proper look into it, havent had a chance to do it over the last couple of days. I used the pack Becanes posted aswell, which should work.

Cheers lads.

Back
Top Bottom