Football Manager 2011

Started a game with MASTER_W11 as aways... picked Everton this season, going back to fm09 that i couldnt win the EPL in my 5 year career...

Anyway, one thing thats cacthing my eye this year is that the DB doesnt look as good as in past years.. theres weird stuff like Arteta having a worst long shoot than Cahill all over the place :(

Lots of pregame editing to do!

Started a game with MASTER_W11 as aways... picked Everton this season, going back to fm09 that i couldnt win the EPL in my 5 year career...

Anyway, one thing thats cacthing my eye this year is that the DB doesnt look as good as in past years.. theres weird stuff like Arteta having a worst long shoot than Cahill all over the place :(

Lots of pregame editing to do!

Yep, the db is pretty bad this year, and that is leading to some really strange signings...

Anyway, great start for Newcastle, with a hat-trick by Andy Carrol!

Started a couple of games now on FM and think that 2011 is quite alot easier than previous versions the new create a tactic is pretty easy to use and can pretty much help your rectify any problems you have.

I think it's a wonderful game.

And I LOVE all the depth it has. Hell that's why we've always liked Football Manager, because it's by far the closest thing to real life management and has about 100000 variables. One of the most complex games out there for sure and precisely why I love it.

I haven't bought this one (but will end up buying it anyway).
The most enjoyable games i've had were with Everton, Palermo (i won the Serie A with them), Wolfsburg and with Newell's Old Boys.
I recommend playing a totally "exotic" league, like i played the Argentinian. It's very refreshing when you have grown bored with the game. It's something totally different and feels great.

If i would buy the new one, i would try a Belgian team (and this for the first time since long) simply because we have a new competition structure with play-offs after the regular season. This must be fun to do.

When you start the new game from the main menu, do you select to start with the new database 11.1 update?

I had a great save going on but when i tried to load it i got some error message saying something about Crash Dump. Is the save ruined or not? and how can i fix that error?

When you start the new game from the main menu, do you select to start with the new database 11.1 update?

Yup, that is the one which will then trigger the takeover of Liverpool and also corrects errors that were present in the original database (picked up by people after demo was released).

Just created a game with loads of nations and leagues (18 nations, 26 leagues I think) with additional players from Europe and South America who have "Continental" reputation (player number was 75000!) on the 11.1 patch version.

Had the strange urge to manage a team in Finland so started off managing MyPa, hopefully I can get into it, usually I can't play FM single player for long without getting fed up of it.

I start to feel the cpu's cheating. I was on Reading currently at 1st place, win my last 5 games in a row. And i'm facing Barnsley which currently their performance fucking woeful. Against them at their stadium, I lost 3-0. I can't believe it. Just for the sake of to see what went wrong, I reloaded again the save before the match change a bit here and there. Again, I lost 3-0. This can't be. My team unbeaten in 5 games, which superb morale. I save the game, and loaded the earlier one, and to my surprise, when someone mention there's some game when you just not allowed to win, and this is it. I'm beaten once again, 3-0. This is cheating. Fuck.

It's not cheating.

Chelsea just lost 3-0 to Sunderland in real life. At home.

Did Ancelotti tell the FA he was restarting the game as it was cheating if they lose?

If your losing to Barnsley away and keep losing 3-0 then there is just something wrong with the tactics you are playing against them.

If you're going to replay matches that you lose, I don't see the point of playing at all. Just write 'I win' on a piece of paper and read it to yourself, saves wasting time :II

Back
Top Bottom