Football Manager 2008

Cool. Got a few more games in yesterday. I was on a 5 game winning streak and decided that I would change 4 players to give them some playing time. I was playing against a team that was 15th in the table and I was a comfortable favorite. Ofcourse I lose 1-0. ARGH!!! I am just going to play my regulars the rest of the season. I put them back in for the next match and I thrash Watford 5-2 in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. I guess you have to learn the hard way.

omg.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAALELUJAH!!! :DD

Me neither :LOL:. That's what they said 2 years ago when I signed my first contract, so I don't think they take themselves too seriously :)).

I have won the championship and have signed a 3 year extension. Time to hopefully bring some players in. One thing I didn't like. It seemed like the computer didn't want me to win because a lot (5 or so) of my startes got injured during the last month. But I hung on.

I'm still in the middle of the offseason. I can't believe Fulham actually gave me 24 million for mr transfer budget. THey usually only give me 12. I have picked up a CB and AM C. Now I am working on a goalkeeper. I really want to get Timmy Howard (USA) but he's not movin. I also think I'm losing my LB. So now I will need to replace him. I still need a top notched striker to go along with Andy Johnson. And I need another CB.

Well it looks like someone is trying to take over the board of Fulham. They have put the transfer embargo on and the new board have told me if they take over that they will be hiring Sam Allardyce as manager. Hope it doesn't happen. I have started the new prem season with a draw against Bolton and a win against Birmingham.

Well it looks like someone is trying to take over the board of Fulham. They have put the transfer embargo on and the new board have told me if they take over that they will be hiring Sam Allardyce as manager. Hope it doesn't happen. I have started the new prem season with a draw against Bolton and a win against Birmingham.

Haha i have never heard of that before

I have got off to a decent start as Leicester boss. Played 4, Won 2, Drawn 1 and Lost 1. Its all very tight at the bottom of the Championship though so its gonna be a battle keeping them up

:SS I have never seen that before EVER!

Sorry Becanes i didn't realise you sent me anything

board.jpg

BTW did you realise that you have blanked out your name at the top but it says it elsewhere :LOL:

i fixed it anyway ;))

Last edited:
@ Tim7

Mate board doesnot only watches ur previous matches
check ur wage budget n all

Hope u r within the limits
and ofcourse if u promised to win the league and currently rank 17th
they wont give u a contracT!!
and try using KIMZ TACTICS on that team
i think it will work gr8!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom