Football Kingdom [PS2]

www.americanmodz.com

They shipped it yesterday. They give a tracking # and pics of install. Very nice guys, fast & professional service.

They hang out on Ps2Ownz.com

and have like over 130 refs on PayPal and even more on from other sources.

big_cup_02.jpg

big_league_02.jpg
big_king_02.jpg

big_fk_01.jpg

big_anarise.jpg

big_setplay.jpg

big_volante_04.jpg

UPDATE????

That is the most rediculous update I have seen... :x

If your gonna update the site, make sure you include some new movies or screenshots of the game. Don't just put a stupid picture of the game's cover and nothing else....

Damn stupid japs!!!!! :x

csaunders said:
jumbo, when i click on pre-mods, nothing is there, do i have to join, how much did you pay?

I paid $315 total but since you the PS2 dropped $30 this week... you should pay about $30 less. :D

Nope you don't have to sign up. Their pre-mod section isn't updated yet. They got a new site design. Either go to: Customer Service -> Forums or Contact them via e-mail (you'll get a faster reply with e-mail).

You see, I didn't deal with them thru their website. Like I said, the person who owns the site hangs out at ps2ownz -> forums -> buy & trade section. So, I just posted in his thread, he contacted me thru PM's and done deal.

jflores said:
UPDATE????

That is the most rediculous update I have seen... :x

If your gonna update the site, make sure you include some new movies or screenshots of the game. Don't just put a stupid picture of the game's cover and nothing else....

Damn stupid japs!!!!! :x

Lol, yeah. I thought it was new trailer or something... damn.

I don't like the look of the free-kick system looks too much like FIFA's style. :x

Chamakh said:
I don't like the look of the free-kick system looks too much like FIFA's style. :x

I thought the same at first, however, It could be fun. If you look at the pic, notice that it is where you kick the ball that gives it the effect. I beleive this will be interesting to pull off and score some goals. I'm sure it will be rewarding if you get it right in the game.

HEY JUMBO,

Do me a favor and send an email to those japs at the FK site and tell them to get there sh*t together and post some new sh$t..

Thanks,
JFlo

jflores said:
HEY JUMBO,

Do me a favor and send an email to those japs at the FK site and tell them to get there sh*t together and post some new sh$t..

Thanks,
JFlo

lol, i wish i could speak japanese.

I'm gonna do it and write english...I'm sure they will find someone to translate or use one of the translator sites.

It's worth a try....

The game will almost be out for crying out loud...they need to update it..

Damn Japs...

Despite their sorry and slow ass web maintenance. Them japs are funny at how they speak..

The guy that cuts my hairs speaks and sounds like Kabira. I, along with other customers can't understand a word he says at times. He is a hilarious...

YOU WANTOO HAIRCUTOOO???

jumbo said:
csaunders said:
jumbo, when i click on pre-mods, nothing is there, do i have to join, how much did you pay?

I paid $315 total but since you the PS2 dropped $30 this week... you should pay about $30 less. :D

Nope you don't have to sign up. Their pre-mod section isn't updated yet. They got a new site design. Either go to: Customer Service -> Forums or Contact them via e-mail (you'll get a faster reply with e-mail).

You see, I didn't deal with them thru their website. Like I said, the person who owns the site hangs out at ps2ownz -> forums -> buy & trade section. So, I just posted in his thread, he contacted me thru PM's and done deal.

Yowza, go here http://www.gwnonline.net/index.php and it's about $250. It where I got my PS2 modded a few years ago (by sending in my PS2 through the mail) and I've never had a problem. I assume they still do good work.

Anyway, they answer their emails as well so if you have any questions you can ask... but it certainly is a lot cheaper.

eatontj said:
jumbo said:
csaunders said:

Yowza, go here http://www.gwnonline.net/index.php and it's about $250. It where I got my PS2 modded a few years ago (by sending in my PS2 through the mail) and I've never had a problem. I assume they still do good work.

Anyway, they answer their emails as well so if you have any questions you can ask... but it certainly is a lot cheaper.

Here, I'll tell you why it's cheaper.

Because, the modchip that I got costs around $60. It's DMS3. The best one you can get.

What this other site sells, is a PS2 modified with Neo 12. A $15 chip.

Let me explain the main difference between the two:

+ DMS3 allows you to play MP3, AVI an DIVX on your system. Neo doesn't.
+ DMS3 allows you to use the HDD (the original one as well as 3rd party) with your ps2. Neo doesn't.
+ DMS3 is flash upgradable. Meaning if SONY comes up with another protection, you'll DMS3 simply flash your chip and it'll work. Neo doesn't have this feature.
+ DMS3 lets you play your backups online. Neo doesn't.
+ DMS3 has the sleep mode (which lets you turn the chip off when you want to play your originals online), I doubt Neo has it. Didn't see it anywhere.

Any many more. Do a search on google.

Jumbo - why you getting that premod PS2? Will this not work with my slide card and magic disks like WE7 does?

Back
Top Bottom