Football Kingdom [PS2]

They definitely have some non-Japanese clubs, you can see Man Utd's kit in the edit mode in some pics (not licensed before you ask), plus there are quite a few Euro club stadia (de Kuip, San Siro, Old Trafford, Nou Camp, Stade de France, Wembley (old) and possibly Maracana) in the video.

LOL, thx for the pics.

I think they both look pretty good. It's a small pic, you can't pick out much detail.

All I know, this game is gonna be SWEETnes. :D

Im not really worried if Ronaldo looks like he's sucking a lemon. :mrgreen: Im only worried about the gameplay.

Looks like he's getting ready to box! Gumshield in! Fight! :mrgreen:

Lol, finally ordered my pre-mod. Should be here next week. Got myself a Dolby Setup + cables to connect it with my PS2.

Can't wait for this game. Even if the gameplay sux, I'll still buy it. I'm sick and tired of WE. 8)

nmc04002_02.jpg

Hello! everyone. We are very excited to once again come into your living rooms and score goals for you...Our new game, "Football Kingdom", will not let you down. We guarantee it!!!

Sayanara!!!

lol, been watching this trailer all day long today and the game looks so much better than WE in motion.

15 days 8)

jumbo said:
lol, been watching this trailer all day long today and the game looks so much better than WE in motion.

15 days 8)

Don't build your hopes up too much tho mate because you know how many times we've been let down by other games that look good. I really do believe this one will be decent tho. :D

jumbo said:

15 days 8)

I know, I also haven't stop watching the trailer since it came out. I really wish this japs would update the site with more movies and pics though.

My count down has begun as well.....

It's almost here....In my hands to play.

Really crossing my fingers the gameplay is worth it. :oops:

You would think that if this game was only 2 weeks from release, there would already be a review about it somewhere out there, right??

ghazi said:
You would think that if this game was only 2 weeks from release, there would already be a review about it somewhere out there, right??

You are so absolutaley correct..... :roll:

Again, I don't know why these japs don't give more information on their games. NOKAMI does the same with WE games. I don't know what the deal is. All they need to do is update their website every once in a while with new information, pics, movies, etc... But they seem to be sitting on their assess not doing anything about it.

It really irritates me.... :x

Probably a stack of info in magazines, etc, but although WE sells by the bucketload, football or 'soccer' isn't the no.1 sport in Japan. WE does get plenty of coverage from other sources in lead up to release, there's not as much hype over this one because it's the first in the series.

Hmm...

The game release on Thursday.

Last year I ordered WE7 from www.play-asia.com and paid for 2 express or whichever was the best - $25 (!). Received the game on the next day - April 5, 2004, I believe.

If I do the same with this one, I should have it on the 28th which is Firday. Perfect!

Now I just need to get a server and I'll be hosting vidoes. :D

My pre-mod will be here on Monday (17th). Cool. :D

The only thing that sucks is that this game is going to be on CD... I thought we were done with this shit. I hate playing CD games...

Peace!

Why? are CD games slower than DVD games? Please explain....

And Also, can you tell me exactly what shipment you used to get the game the next day.

Thanks Dogg,

JFLo

10:19 EST

I'm bored as fuck. I'm starting a search for some new info, screens, reviews on this game.

Wish me luck.

jflores, I'll get you that info later.

Jumbo,

Thanks a lot...

I'm bored as well, and I seemed to have surfed the whole internet in every language possible and couldn't find anything new on FK.

Every link or info I find on this game reverts me back to the original FK page.

Oh well....

jflores said:
Jumbo,

Thanks a lot...

I'm bored as well, and I seemed to have surfed the whole internet in every language possible and couldn't find anything new on FK.

Every link or info I find on this game reverts me back to the original FK page.

Oh well....

same here, no new info...

Back
Top Bottom