Football Kingdom - Namco

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by ThomasGOAL, 1 April 2004.

1. user name 99

user name 99 Death Ramp

25 May 2011
    Buenos Aires
    CA Independiente, Arsenal
    I tried out the translation patch, didn't work at all.
    I'm currently translating ALL the player names in the game. I'll upload the OF shortly.

2. knighTeen87

knighTeen87 Non-League

17 November 2011
    It didn't work for me also regardless how many times i tried man.

3. user name 99

user name 99 Death Ramp

25 May 2011
    Buenos Aires
    The only thing that matters to me is the players. I will get used to the rest. I have already completed Argentina (and also edited the squad :P) and currently I'm working on Italy.

4. user name 99

user name 99 Death Ramp

25 May 2011
    Buenos Aires
    My goal is to release several OFs in the process of translation, and I will divide it in various versions:

1.0: Translate all 2002 World Cup teams and correct kits/unlicensed names if needed.
    1.01: Translate 13 extra teams qualified for the 2006 World Cup and correct kits/unlicensed names if needed.
    1.1: Translate and correct kits/unlicensed names of the rest of the North and South American, African and Asian teams and New Zealand in order to play all continental cups properly.
    1.2: Translate and correct kits/unlicensed names of the rest of the teams.

Let me get clear that by "teams" I only mean translating the players, since NT names cannot be change (anyway, you can guide yourself with the flags).

Last edited: 1 February 2014
  5. valaz

valaz Non-League

5 March 2014
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new here.
    I'm a lucky owner of an original copy of this fantastic game and i managed to make a valid and patched iso of it using fernando file.
    I'm playing with the patched one in my modded ps2 and almost everything is in english.
    If someone ask and tell me how to do it i could upload the file.
    the only thing i'm asking you is if there is a way to edit the club teams and make them "real", maybe someone could make an option file?
    Thank you and sorry for my english!
    Long live Football Kingdom!

6. valaz

valaz Non-League

5 March 2014
  7. RAMAXWY

RAMAXWY Premiership

16 October 2006
    Barcelona
    how can i use this?

8. knighTeen87

knighTeen87 Non-League

17 November 2011
    I'm the one who added that patch file to there. Bur ironically I can't get patch to work. Can you upload your patched iso to a free serves like mediafire please? :)

9. Kanouté

Kanouté #NewEra

26 April 2008
    theisozone has the working patched version of the game for pcsx2, uploaded 2 month ago. I've tried it and it only slows down during cutscenes and you have to skip the opmov immediately.

dunno if it's legal to share the link :) but you'll find it with a quick search on that site.

p.s. just seen the uploader(valaz) is already a member here. :COAT:

Last edited: 31 May 2014
  10. maruni74

maruni74 Conference

7 March 2012
    Italia
    Fc Inter
    Hi i 've tried the game into ps2 fat but when i start the game stop after the screen nsct pal pal y-fix ...somebody can help me please i love this game thanks

11. user name 99

user name 99 Death Ramp

25 May 2011
    Buenos Aires
    Just repeatedly (I mean with fury) press the circle button until it fades out at the very beginning. That's the only way it works for me.

12. kamilradom1910

kamilradom1910 Non-League

28 April 2016
    Hi guys. Can somebody have a link to game + patch?
    Please help