Football Clips & Pics!

2D0G3480.jpg

Lool this is such a great thread! Some of those pics are priceless like Burnley fan!

As for this ref, :LMAO: seen it before but still can't f'n believe it! :SHOCK: He was a real referee yeah? or is this somehow for some comedy show? Cuz I can't imagine him actually running around like that giving cards and what the players' reactions to him would be like, how they'd take him seriously, etc. I think I remember someone once told me this is actually some Brazilian ref though.

Wonder how his career went then, was he a good ref? lol

Really? well respected ref? Man now I wanna watch a match with this guy as ref. It seems like a joke tho! lol... how could he have been a top ref for years? And I'm assuming he ref'ed top division? Seems very strange to me. Never seen anything like it!

:LOL: that was fantastic. i hope this ref is not dead. can anyone confirm that?

it would be great to have such a ref in serie a. can u imagine the players reaction to a red card? oh shut up u bitch! i went for the ball!

He died in 1995, supposedly with aids. That's why you don't hear much of him these days. He was top division ref in the 80s. After retirement he worked on amateur leagues with his trademark kit:
id_688_margarida.jpeg

Edit: Got a bit late :P
Apparently that wikipedia article got it wrong on arguing that he is alive. That is actually another gay ref that got the same nickname, inspired by the first.
juiz%282%29.jpg

Last edited:
We need more refs like that! Would make watching the match even more interesting! Problem is of course, he might pop a boner in the middle of the match seeing athletes in shorts running after each other :LOL:
well this may well be the reason why he got into refereeing in first place :P
anyhow i'm sorry to read he's dead. RIP

Back
Top Bottom