Focus Point Allocation

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
Hi guys,
Being playing the Master League and really do not know much about Focus Point Allocation. Despite playing a couple of season, I am still having the same number of point for each player. Since all the points have been priorly allocated, I was hoping that I can get additional points after a couple of season so that I can boost my players ability further.But heck, no the number of point is still zero. Perhaps I do not know how Focus Point allocation works, hope someone can enlighten.

Hi guys,
Being playing the Master League and really do not know much about Focus Point Allocation. Despite playing a couple of season, I am still having the same number of point for each player. Since all the points have been priorly allocated, I was hoping that I can get additional points after a couple of season so that I can boost my players ability further.But heck, no the number of point is still zero. Perhaps I do not know how Focus Point allocation works, hope someone can enlighten.
You can first decline the Focus Points of one stat (i.e. dribbling) and then put this Point to deffense, etc.
The amount of Focus Points depends on some trainers levels.
Don´t know which exactly...

Exactly mate, you can substitute the Focus Points from one attribute and wtih another attribute. At the end of the day, the amount of point is still 10. Each player has 10 points but I noticed that the remaining point is always zero. I believe that points can be earned and add on to the attribute of your choice otherwise KOnami would not have put the remaining points there. The thing is I really do not know how the points are earned.
It is difficult to create a complete player if his points is always at 10. No matter how you allocate the points , he will still be weak in certain attribute. Unless fresh points are earned and allocated, it is difficult to take relatively weak team to play top flight football.

Points are not earned. You get extra points when appointing a better coach for example. Check your staff, and see which ones add more points to Focus points when upgraded.

I think hiring a higher level of athletic coach/coach will increase the point. from 10 to 12 to 16 etc.

Back
Top Bottom