FM 2006 Demo

seems the servers are being hammerd atm.

No dobut the game will be buggy as hell, unplayable probably, but we wil be able to see the new features theyre implementing for 06.

Any mirrors? I'm 52% but the bedroom is calling me rather emphatically.. however I can't satisfy my curiosity until I've seen it running!

WHAT a QUALITY game. Seriously all the new features are so worth it I'm still discovering things. Sure theres a few bugs but its a beta demo. I could happily play this till the relase. Im REALLY impressed.

10-14 games I cant remember it is really good best manager ive played without a doubt and i like the 3d matches just watching all the liscences kits etc are proper and meakes it really immersive. Its also challenging I ended up losing to sunderland i was Man Utd i beat chelsea but was losing to the easy teams lol and you view the paper footballworld its down bottom left of screen and opens up a magazine with articles which change day to day. With chelsea you have £100,000 transfer budget this is pretty cool feels like you Mr Morinho i bagged ronaldinho, kaka, zidane depite my super squad i lost to West Brom 1-0 lol.

I give this game a rating of 9/10 really is a great football manager and well worth a final purchase.

Bingham67 said:
10-14 games I cant remember it is really good best manager ive played without a doubt and i like the 3d matches just watching all the liscences kits etc are proper and meakes it really immersive.
Football Manager has 3d! Now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I remember last time they said that's the reason the game gets ruined as with 3d it needs to be too advanced and we're not there yet.

Don't you mean 2d?

oh well better try for myself to find out but you're prolly wrong. The Jump to 3d is such huge step i'm sure i would've heard about it.

Bingham67 said:
10-14 games I cant remember it is really good best manager ive played without a doubt and i like the 3d matches just watching all the liscences kits etc are proper and meakes it really immersive. Its also challenging I ended up losing to sunderland i was Man Utd i beat chelsea but was losing to the easy teams lol and you view the paper footballworld its down bottom left of screen and opens up a magazine with articles which change day to day. With chelsea you have £100,000 transfer budget this is pretty cool feels like you Mr Morinho i bagged ronaldinho, kaka, zidane depite my super squad i lost to West Brom 1-0 lol.

I give this game a rating of 9/10 really is a great football manager and well worth a final purchase.
He's talking about FIFA Manager 2006, in-case anybody's wondering. And it's shite compared to FM 2006, in-case anybody's wondering.

Its out on the 4th Novembeer for PC and the end of November for the PSP

Guys just for the record, you have to be registered in the SIgames site if you want to download the file else you wont be able to download it.

Hapened to me too, i was totteham, maybe Sunderland are crap.
A weird bug happened to me, after winning a game the report that usually shows said that i lost where i actually won!
baah.. there's another demo ( not a beta-version) thats gonna be released, 2 weeks prior to release date or even earlier.

Check out this player - Freddy Eastwood, dunno if he's a bug or maybe real life talent.
The game ended on Dec 31

Last edited:
yeh i got knocked out to Dinamo Tblisi on pens in the CL 2nd round, embarrasing i know, but i lost on pens and it said i was the better team and i won on penalties, when i lost.

i love how the team actually builds up an attack now on the 2d pitch, a LOT of differnt goals scored

Milanista. What desktop skin application and theme is that. Oh and the Icons too... Sorry, it looks really sweet!

Back
Top Bottom