FlashForward - Saison 1

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
FlashForward - Saison 1

1345702652aff.jpg

Was very good - acting a bit ropey and not as good as Lost, but definitely watchable and the 'twist' at the end gave me goosebumps.

Worth watching just for 'Penny' :)

Oh, anyone else spot Miles from 'This Life' towards the end - teens of the 90's will know what I'm on about!

I know him from Coupling. ;)

Really enjoyed it, the dialogue is a bit crappy (lots of pauses, "this thing is ......... global" - SHOCKED LOOKS!) but it's a good prospect.

Am I the only one who noticed Seth McFarlane? What in God's name is he doing in this? You're not an actor! Get lost!

I know him from Coupling. ;)

Really enjoyed it, the dialogue is a bit crappy (lots of pauses, "this thing is ......... global" - SHOCKED LOOKS!) but it's a good prospect.

Am I the only one who noticed Seth McFarlane? What in God's name is he doing in this? You're not an actor! Get lost!

Spot on! :LOL:

Doesnt work due to hotlinking...

EDIT: right click, properties and go to the actual URL.

Nice spot Dags+mate! Nice plug for Desperate Housewives in one scene too where the camera panned across the ad on a bus about 10 times :LOL:

Last edited:
Thought episode 2 was better than the pilot, explained quite a lot more and a fair bit of action. Looking good for the rest of the season!

Just had a look on the tv guide and its repeated quite alot on Fiver and Five so ill just series link it from the first one :)

2 episodes in and it still hasnt really grabbed me.

I dont really care for any of the characters (still dont know most of their names except Detective Noh) and some of the acting is awful (looking at you Jack Davenport).

Probably give it bit more of a chance, but there just isnt anything here for me at the moment and its certainly no 'Lost' beater - who had you gripped from 10 seconds into it.

Back
Top Bottom