Fixtures like in real life... HOW?

issarajevo

PES6 > PES2014 + FIFA14
25 February 2007
Sarajevo
FK Sarajevo
Hello everybody!

I would really appreciate if somebody can help. Here is the question: When I start some national league (for example Serie A), how can I make that the match schedule looks like in real life? For example, I'm taking JUVE, and if you check the official Serie A website you will see that Juve play first game at home against Livorno. In 4th game of the season they travel to Rome to play against Roma. Game #11 bianconeri are waiting Inter in front of their own crowd... and so on...

Is there any way to make it like this in PES??? Some formula maybe? Any suggestions? THANKS A LOT!

It's random.

:roll:

Thanks...

@everybody except StayingPower
You know what I mean (and we all know that it's random), when we choose league, firs we select one team and put it in one of the 20 (in Serie A) boxes. Other 19 we can put randomly, or in some order. How to make that that order affect on the calendar/fixtures? I think you can understand exactly what I'm talking about. Cheers!

no, it would be random anyway
you actually can setup how the league cup matches will be, however it will work only for the first season

There's got to be the way for league schedule too... and I need it for only 1 season, so no problem with that.

all the games play one after the other and then are in the same order for the second half of the season. Real seasons don't do that so there is no way to change it.
You could play all the games individually in exhibition mode and let the PC play the other games not involving your team and make the league table yourself, but it would take a long time.

Back
Top Bottom