1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Fixtures like in real life... HOW?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by issarajevo, 12 August 2007.

1. issarajevo

issarajevo PES6 > PES2014 + FIFA14

25 February 2007
    Sarajevo
    FK Sarajevo
    Hello everybody!

I would really appreciate if somebody can help. Here is the question: When I start some national league (for example Serie A), how can I make that the match schedule looks like in real life? For example, I'm taking JUVE, and if you check the official Serie A website you will see that Juve play first game at home against Livorno. In 4th game of the season they travel to Rome to play against Roma. Game #11 bianconeri are waiting Inter in front of their own crowd... and so on...

Is there any way to make it like this in PES??? Some formula maybe? Any suggestions? THANKS A LOT!

2. StayingPower

StayingPower Premiership

2 April 2006
    Houston
    Manchester United
    It's random.

3. issarajevo

25 February 2007
    Sarajevo
    FK Sarajevo
    :roll:

Thanks...

@everybody except StayingPower
    You know what I mean (and we all know that it's random), when we choose league, firs we select one team and put it in one of the 20 (in Serie A) boxes. Other 19 we can put randomly, or in some order. How to make that that order affect on the calendar/fixtures? I think you can understand exactly what I'm talking about. Cheers!

4. sonoman

sonoman Premiership

13 November 2003
    México
    Mexico / Türkiye
    no, it would be random anyway
    you actually can setup how the league cup matches will be, however it will work only for the first season

5. issarajevo

25 February 2007
    Sarajevo
    FK Sarajevo
    There's got to be the way for league schedule too... and I need it for only 1 season, so no problem with that.

6. sonoman

sonoman Premiership

13 November 2003
    México
    Mexico / Türkiye
    nope buddy, there is no way for doing that

7. marukomu

marukomu Ecchi otoko

26 November 2005
    Okayama, Japan
    Man Utd, Stockport County
    all the games play one after the other and then are in the same order for the second half of the season. Real seasons don't do that so there is no way to change it.
    You could play all the games individually in exhibition mode and let the PC play the other games not involving your team and make the league table yourself, but it would take a long time.

8. sonoman

sonoman Premiership

13 November 2003
    México
    Mexico / Türkiye
    that would be kind of creepy as well