First person shooters

marukomu

Ecchi otoko
26 November 2005
Okayama, Japan
Man Utd, Stockport County
I finally threw out my PES5 after 3 years of getting pissed off with the cheating and scripted games. For the first time since Perfect Eleven on the SNES, I won't be playing football anymore.
I now want to get a first person shooter for the PC (something like Medal of Honour or Doom) but I want to use just a PS2 syle joypad to play it. An older game would be fine but I don't want to use the keyboard and mouse.
Any recomendations?

Vegas 2, a mans game :))

Pick COD4 up if you want a Run and Gun game thats easy to pick up (with auto aiming and all), Grab Vegas 2 for a more tactical approach and if you want to do if all yourself and get some satisfaction in knowing that headshot you did was all you ;))

Last edited:
just habit and years playing SNES and PS and they way I sit when I play. I like to lounge on the chair with the joypad between my legs.

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll try some.

I ordered Time Crisis 4 in March... now Tesco say they won't be dispatching it until June!!!

But when it eventually arrives, I expect it to be quite fun.

My PC is not powerful enough for that. Anyone know of old games like Doom that will work with a joypad? I have a pentium 3 1.5.

Solved the problem with a playstation emulator. Playing medal of honor and it works fine. thanks for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom