First Impressions J.League Winning Eleven 10

I only play on ps2 jack bauer !
Yes 6 stars difficult back ! ( simulation )
Alls the pes are maked for arcade players, we now that from a very long time !
Pes 6 are created for childrens players want to take a lot of goals ! and not for footballs !

We10 JLeague Powaaaaaaaa ! Love Simulation game !

A lot of peoples talk about pes & we but he's not a real fans

Last edited:
starting to sound more positive now

AI wise how would you say it was over PES6, reason is a few mates and i like to have a blast in the week in Master League with our own silly named (and stupidly good) created superstars, we play with a fixed cursor, it would be nice if the computer had a little more sense than just head down running which it gets into a few times on PES

I only play on ps2 jack bauer !
Yes 6 stars difficult back ! ( simulation )
Alls the pes are maked for arcade players, we now that from a very long time !
Pes 6 are created for childrens players want to take a lot of goals ! and not for footballs !

We10 JLeague Powaaaaaaaa ! Love Simulation game !

A lot of peoples talk about pes & we but he's not a real fans

usually pes is the arcade version of winning...this year is not the same story..

we10 j-league is a sort of porting of pes6 for japan users (it's the first time that happens!)

Konami is joking...and you have to open your eyes!

We10 j-league..slower, better ia, ecc ecc

but...it's not a new game..it's the same old story !!!

let me know about new animations, about a new feeling of game...like was in older j-leagues...

p.s: i played 30 matches..and i hit 1000000 times the crossbar !! (like pes6)

:(

What about Winning Eleven 10: Ubiquitous Evolution? It's released 14 December, in just 3 weeks..

Is it like the old Winning eleven: Final Evolution?
I remember those was great improved versions of the game...!

anyone?

which european league are in the game?

if i already have WE 10 and Pes 6, we 10 jl is a must buy or not?

Last edited:
same licences as in PES6. no 'Other League C', but with fully licensed J-League and fully licensed J-League2. it could be a must have for kit patchers.

Quote.

Konami is in stand-still since a year...no...more than a year

we10=pes6=we10jleague

70+70+70 = 210 euro for a game

F@ck !

I want to add something to this thought. I run a forum on JapaneseBaseball.com and we've been complaining about the Konami games for a while, too. I don't know why, but they're really slipping. Perhaps because of work on the next gen games?

Graphically this game is poo. fifa 2005 blows this game AWAY in THAT departemnt LOL.. gameplay is fast and boring...

Gameplay is not fast are you sure your playing the right game?
as for the graphics it looks far better than fifa the players actually look realistic unlike those weird squashed fifa players.:)

guys clam down this game not a new game give konami a break !!
this verison for the Japanese people and their J.League so its not for out side japan but if like to try it go on and buy it ! am really happy about what are konami doing if am from japan i`ll realy be happy that there is agame with full license with my soccer league so i`ll buy it :)

I have played this game not so often now, I think 10 times maybe, but I think the goalkeepers are still weak.

What are you guys thinking about the goalkeepers than?
The keepers in WE10 are way too bad! In PES6 they were much better, and now in WE10jl, well, I don't know yet. Sometimes they have great saves, and sometimes they are so easy to pass(just like in PES6). I hope that they are just like PES6 and if possible better(hope not weaker). One thing, they are better than in WE10, that's for sure. But now where they stand:
1) just as PES6, 2) between WE10 and PES^6, or 3) even better than PES6?

What are you thinking guys?
I haven't make my mind about this yet. Have to play a bit more games, with pleasure!! :)

Well I think the keepers are fine, sometimes they do become very easy, but normall theyre good, and in the few matches ive played, ive seen some great saves.

Anyways what about the Master League, I cant really understand, but it seems we can have 20 team per league and 5 leagues, does anyone know wats happening?

It's too early to say and I'm sure that once I get a ML campaign underway and the gameplay becomes overloaded with cheats, I'll be having second thoughts, but I find I'm trying moves again that I just didn't bother with in PES6 because I just knew the cpu would interfere to prevent them coming off. I've played some satisfying stuff in WE10JL...there's some fun in there.

OK, been playing a ML and indeed, I am having 2nd thoughts. It's the same old scripted sh*te it's always been.

The gameplay regularly vanishes as the AI model takes over completely and controller input is completely ignored whilst the script unfolds.

This game is woeful.

scuse me but i didn't manage to laod my we 10 option file in j-league, can someone explain the right wy to do this ?

thanks

i played it...its f*ukin awesome game, better movement, counter attacking...graphics wise, obviously same,..i like the tweaks...but i dont like playing european teams, i think it ruins the game, i already got we10 for europe clubs and countries i wanted JL10 just to play with more extensive asian clubs and countries, instead of the usually euro clubs...

a complete patch, would make the game brilliant!

^I agree, I was hoping for some other teams in WE10 JL, im hoping someone can make a South American patch or something like that for this game.

This game is fine, but is not a dig departure from PES6, the keepers have been tweaked and it seems a tad more fluid apart from that its not a ground breaking game

I swear if Konami released exactly the same game twice, people would come on and rave about how much better, or worse the non existent tweaks make the game play. The Konami exec's must be peeing themselves all the way to the bank, they can even release the same game with stuff removed and it still sells like hot cakes...

Nick, absolutely right! :lol:

Like Disqo says it's not that different from PES6 although it is a little more fluid, I'll be playing this instead of PES6.

But it's hard to remember the last time I put on a new version and was impressed with the overall improvement it was on the previous one, probably Winning Eleven 7 was the last big jump for me. One can only hope they've been busy putting all their concentration into the PS3 version, and that it'll blow us away.

Back
Top Bottom