First Impressions J.League Winning Eleven 10

Which difficulty level do you play guys ? To me, "Standard" is just too easy and "Professional" is very tough...No level in-between.

i bought WE10 and downloaded pes 6 dont play it have downloaded this too but if you say its the same as pes 6 wont play it either.
Konami not getting ore of my money until they change the masterleague fullstop.

All you guys saying it plays exactly the same as pes6, are you comparing this to the ps2 version of pes6?? I've only played pes6 on xbox360 and it sucked big time, haven't played the ps2 version yet but I can't believe it plays exactly the same. I think the responsive controls and the marvelous ball physics are pretty much the best out there. I've always thought "Winning Eleven" ruled "Pro Evo Soccer" and I for one stil do!!

NSS Team por favor vean la posibilidad de hacer un parche para el PES6 o el WE10 con los kits al 100% tanto de los licienciados como los no licenciados, ya es bastante tiempo de sufrimiento y a este paso ya saldra el WE11, por favor aunque sea piensenlo ya que ustedes son los Unicos en el Mundo que lo lograron, hablo a nombre de mucha gente que sueña con eso, piensenlo... un gran saludo Maestros!

WE10-JL is slightly different to PES6. It plays a little better. It also has a better Master League.

anyone got an idea on international teams? i always played with national teams since my first soccer game and now we finally(!) have like 100 nations here and can't use them ;x maybe unlock them in the shop (didn't use the translationpatch yet) or wait for someone to patch it? if that's possible ofcourse.

Personally I think it's alot better, it's less frustrating than PES6 which is terrible when you look at how slow the passing is in that game, plus the ball bouncing off players all the time isn't so much of a problem in this one..

Certainly the best Pes or Winning Eleven game since the last JL game which I still think is the best one they've done out of all, this version comes a close second.

Personally I think it's alot better, it's less frustrating than PES6 which is terrible when you look at how slow the passing is in that game, plus the ball bouncing off players all the time isn't so much of a problem in this one..

Certainly the best Pes or Winning Eleven game since the last JL game which I still think is the best one they've done out of all, this version comes a close second.

The point is:

there are no new animations!

there is not a new gameplay

there is not a new 'feeling of game'

Take the pad, put the game on and play...play the same game since a year

A bit slower, less frenetic..but THE SAME!!!

but ist still a PES6 FE nothing more!!!! Konami hold all their fire for the PS3! so we play warmed UP versions, for Full price!!!:applause: Thanks!

We10 Jleague are more speed in mouvement, new talonade ( fr excuse me ), news controls players and now the fucking easy goal are impossible the game is more realistic ! you have not right when you say pes6 are the same ! i'm ungry when i hear that ! my pes6 is in the garbage : )

sometimes you can make a sliding tackle and actually get possession of the ball! very frustratingly rare or near impossible in PES6. less loose balls going back to the CPU time and time again...so how is that the same as PES6? the only thing from PES6 that isn't in WE10JL is that you can't hover around the opposition CPU keeper when it has the ball. that i kinda liked.

"and you know this maaaaaan! (Chris Tucker as Smokey in 'Friday')"

vs. PS2 version of PES6

Last edited:
Renzo and SPMC, as someone said above, are you comparing to the PS2 version of PES6 or the 360 version?

I can't say I notice what you're talking about being any different. Maybe I just haven't given it enough time yet. :eh:

I played only 3 matches....i think its better then pes6,pes6 is still to much arcade style for me WE serie's are more balanced,and so is jlwe10.Did anyone say someting about a new move :o ?
Great 60+ stadiums i can not wait for a full kitts patch and english comentry:)

I played only 3 matches....i think its better then pes6,pes6 is still to much arcade style for me WE serie's are more balanced,and so is jlwe10.Did anyone say someting about a new move :o ?
Great 60+ stadiums i can not wait for a full kitts patch and english comentry:)

Where is 60+ stadiums????

I only see 36 stadium previews in the j_text.afs

I've changed my mind, it's definitely a little looser than PES6 and more responsive. :)

exactly how I feel. I also think that quick players seem a little faster in this version, either that or defenders dont catch up as quick as they do in PES6.

Im pretty sure there are over 50 stadiums coz when I go into edit mode and select edit stadium name theres over 50 to re-name. Correct?

jays123,
weird, i can see all the J-League kits in AFSExplorer, but only the fonts and numbers for the rest of the licensed teams.

adonis,
yes, 60+ stadiums. in ML, you can choose whichever one for your team :) .

Last edited:
The 6 star difficulty level is back so the computer might attempt to actually score goals again and the game not just Dependant on Whether you score or not like 5 star.

Just got my hands on this game and I'm wondering how the heck do I do the flip flap?

I tried doing the double tap R2 method that didn't work, I tried triple tapping L1 that also didn't work. I just read in the forums that you can no longer do the flip flap while stationary but I've tried doing the flip flap while moving and still nothing.

Has anyone been able to do the move in the game and if they have, how the heck do you do it? Thanks.

imo, the differences betwen we10jl and pes6 are quite small but very significant

pes6 i find terrible to play - it just feels wrong - the whole time i play feel trapped by the AI scripts...they made it unplayable, just plain bad

we10jl i already think is my favourite in the series - it still has plenty problems but it has been tweaked just enough from pes6 to make it good fun

Back
Top Bottom