Firewatch

This is a great game, loved it, mature story telling, easy to work with, great fresh graphics look, perfect for an evening to kick back and get caught up in.

If you finished the game in 2 hours then you must be a coffee swilling spam button rush-to-end hurry-hurry type, I took my time and will also play through again using different moral options from the start and how I originally responded, then certain days wont be skipped.

Indie games just do it for me, when I saw who the artists were and games (indie) they had previously worked on I knew it would be good. Love the no nonsense menu and no splash screen crap, sat at the menu listening to the flag and wind for some time ... :COAT:

Last edited:
I'm sorry to bring this up again. But can anyone suggest a similar game for me? I loved this one so much. Have been trying to find something close to it, but with no luck. Thanks guys.

I'm sorry to bring this up again. But can anyone suggest a similar game for me? I loved this one so much. Have been trying to find something close to it, but with no luck. Thanks guys.

I enjoyed it too, not many I can think of. There's an indie game called 'Gone Home' which is more adult and intriguing. I really liked it, probably uber cheap on Steam.

Finally got round to getting this.

Think I did decent enough exploring and found most things.

The ending was a bit meh though, I thought the game was really good mind you upto that point, the radio chats were really good.

Being honest I do think £15 was a bit steep though all things considered.

FD

• Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
• Gone Home
• Journey
• Life Is Strange
• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Back
Top Bottom