1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Fight Night Round 3

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by kamy100, 3 February 2006.

1. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
  2. APX

APX FIN

8 July 2005
    Suomi Finland
    gamespot has also been playing with the career mode
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/fightnightround3/news.html?sid=6143584&mode=recent
    i got the impression from that, there is amateur fights at the start of career with headgear "Erickson decides he's outmatched and throws a head-butt at me. Didn't he know we were wearing headgear?",
    http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2006/032/reviews/930863_20060202_screen009.jpg
    but dont amateurs have shirts? it would have been cool to see shirt like there is in nba 2k6.
    i guess you cant have everything right.

here´s also gameplay vids:
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/766/766603/vids_1.html
    http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1670

Last edited: 3 February 2006
  3. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

canbt wait for this game,defently getting this for my birthday

4. psfzola

psfzola Non-League

31 March 2004
    West London
    Like with all new consoles, I don't buy them until there is a game out for them that I can't resist. It looks like the Xbox 360 game is going to be Fight Night Round 3. I didn't really play Round 2 much, but I absolutely loved Fight Night 2004. Thumbs up to EA. They make really shit football games, but their boxing and golf games are absolutely awesome.

5. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Hear hear! I'm not much of a Golf fan (but I'll try it out tho) but Fight Night is amazing (its the only reason to blow the dust off my PS2 atm).

6. djdoc

djdoc Guest

FN Round 3's Demo on Xbox Live is decent :) I enjoy playing it every now and then and I reckon ill get the full game when it comes out in March.

DJ

7. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Finally a reason to get a HDTV...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Definitely getting this. Games on 360 worth getting are a little thin on the ground right now but this is one of them!

I was amazed by the graphics when I first played this, that was on standard definition but it really is amazing on HD.

9. djdoc

djdoc Guest

OMFG! those screenshots of them boxing in proper arenas and of the other boxers look immense! I have got to get this game!!

Question? Why do EA put so much greatness into this game and yet Tiger Woods & FIFA RTFWC dont look anything near as good?

DJ

10. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Question? Do you think that the same development team makes every EA sports game?

They have several teams ;).

11. P-dogg

P-dogg Waiting for the postman..

9 August 2004
    They have copied all their game engine's to the bone and only updated things graphically.

Therefore FN03 has amazing gameplay and graphics whereas Fifa has the same tired old gameplay but its very nice to look at.

Last edited: 7 February 2006
  12. djdoc

djdoc Guest

True about different teams. Its a shame really.

DJ

Last edited by a moderator: 7 February 2006
  13. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
  14. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    Has nothing to do with it.

Fight Night has 2 boxers and a small 3D crowd, the gameplay view is close up.

FIFA has 22 players and a huge 3D crowd, the gameplay view is from a distance.

15. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Shame I have no interest in boxing as the graphics are immense... :( Oh well. It's a bit sad that the games I'm looking forward to the most are original XBOX games (support for the Oddworld games especially)...

[​IMG]

Last edited: 11 February 2006
  16. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002

Bloody Hell i never knew the graphics on the 360 were that good

17. djdoc

djdoc Guest

They are mate :) just imagine if Konami do their hardwork to PES 360!

DJ

18. polakis

polakis PES - FIFA Greek master

10 May 2002
    Athens,Greece
    Aek Athens
    Guys, is FNR3 region free?
    Can we play the us version?I cant wait till 10 of March........

19. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    I really hope they do, that will just take the game past the next level

20. djdoc

djdoc Guest

As I said before if its anything like the PES 4 Intro Movie we are in for a treat!

DJ

21. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    guys, i was able to play this in the states at the video game store, WOW!!!!
    The graphics in game, are UNREAL. made me want to buy a xbox 360 on the spot, but there still in limited quantities around here.... MS sucks

22. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Thats no excuse, if you wanted one that badly you would be out there hunting for one now ;)

23. Gorskino10

Gorskino10 Guest

in pes6 it would have a bit more better shading on players thats proberly bout it,i hope its gunna be like the pes4 video

24. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    The good thing about it it mate is, we can only expect better as time goes on because for one, devs will get more to grips with the system, and even more so with games that has spent more than a year in development (PES when it finally comes out) simply just can't wait for the next batch of game releases, but until then, hold on to your bum hairs as 2006/2007 will be umbelievable... Mark my words ;)

25. djdoc

djdoc Guest

As it did with the PS2 from the early days to something as good looking as Gran Turismo 4 was im sure the 360 will go from strength to strength in every department.

DJ

26. Super Quinninho

Super Quinninho Sunderland A.F.C

11 March 2003
    Klaxonville
    Sunderland A.F.C
    Has this got Live play?

27. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Yeah pretty certain it will have super.

DJ

28. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    I just hope that they have sorted out the LIVE aspect of the game, both Tiger Woods and COD have had shocking issues on LIVE

29. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    If this hasn't got Live play then I'll be gutted

30. djdoc

djdoc Guest

I think it will have and yes EA need to optimise their online gaming code to make things run a lot more smoothly.

DJ