FIFA2010 WC xbox360 editing

b2y2006

Premiership
23 April 2006
Saudi Arabia
Al Ittihad Jeddah
Hi All,

I will be working on finding a way to be able to update and add the missing kits for the rest of the Niational teams in the game..

If any one have any information on how to edit the xbox360 files for the game then please post the link please :)

come on everyone lets make this game what it is realy about making the below:
1.update and add all 199 offical kits
2.faces
3.DB updates

Why not :( lets try I am trying to contact the team who made the Tools for the PC game form FIFAPATCH site...

lets be postive for once :) we can make it if we all work togather :)

I got all the 199 kits for FIFA 10 PC lets hope they will work for the FIFA2010 WC Xbox360 only and not PS3 :)

by the way I loved Brazilan players( Tcheko Andresson ) he played for Ittihad and Gremio & Corenthiaz and loved (Vagnar) from Cruzeiro and he played for Al Ittihad too :)

Last edited:
Give us some facts preview pictures and we trust you ;) otherwise i am not looking forward to this 'cause you already said this for FIFA 10

I don't believe you... you already said this in FIFA 10 and nothing happened... so maybe you are finished @ FIFA 27

Guys,

still no luck with the file type which we could not find a program on the net to open :( any ideas ?

as said by the Guru:
"this file format (with extension rx2) is totally unknown and I was not able to find a single program that can open it"

Guys,

still no luck with the file type which we could not find a program on the net to open :( any ideas ?

as said by the Guru:
"this file format (with extension rx2) is totally unknown and I was not able to find a single program that can open it"

How do you know that it's the rx2 files you need to edit to add kits?

Seriously i wouldn't bother. Why does it matter when you only see the kits in cut scene's anyway? In gameplay, they are just a colour. Red kits look a bit tacky in this game because of the bright colour pallette EA use so i usually pick the white kits or darker colours.

Am I missing something or are attributes of players not editable in this version of the game!?

It's bad enough in FIFA10 where you can't make someone better or worse and only play around with their attributes, tweak/sacrifice some up and down but in this version, it seems you can't even do that.

Am I missing something or are attributes of players not editable in this version of the game!?

It's bad enough in FIFA10 where you can't make someone better or worse and only play around with their attributes, tweak/sacrifice some up and down but in this version, it seems you can't even do that.

yehp. its not doable... lets see how this goes on FIFA11

Back
Top Bottom