FIFA10 PC: Rumors of Next Gen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, arrogant PC gamers who try to shove the specs of their machines in your face not getting what they want (the best games) is always funny :SMUG:.

Hehe PC is for Counter strike,RPG online and strategical games

3/4 of world plays on consoles so ...don't cry

Not our fault your too poor to afford one ;)
Can't afford one? :FAIL:

You made that one up, I have more than enough money to buy a high-end computer, but I don't want one because I wouldn't even be able to play a good football game on it (or most other sports for that matter).

Also, in the context of your post, it should be "you're" not "your" :FAIL:.

You made that one up, I have more than enough money to buy a high-end computer, but I don't want one because I wouldn't even be able to play a good football game on it (or most other sports for that matter).

haha u joka ;) each to their own but you gotta respect peoples wishes for a NG game on the pc. not all of us have consoles im afraid :(

i rather play this on the console too because i know more people with consoles then pc's plus i run a succesful be a pro club team :)

I guess NBA2k9 and Virtua Tennis 2009 dont exist? Oh and what happens to your PC hatred when you play Football Manager?

As far as EA is concerned http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/sports/nba2k10/index.html I guess 2k sports have gone insane.
But how many people will buy it compared to how many people illegally download it?

The PC game industry is fast becoming like the music industry, piracy is out of control. If I was a gaming company I wouldn't even develop games for PC any more, you might as well throw your money away. Apart from the FPS games and a few flight sim/racing games with strong communities.

I guess you must be an EA shareholder for sure. Because you develop a pure hatred towards people that critisise your company.

As far as EA is concerned http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/sports/nba2k10/index.html I guess 2k sports have gone insane.
I have no connection with EA whatsoever, I just like it when something happens which makes people who act like twats feel unhappy - in anything.

It's like when there are chavs at school who are really annoying and bully people, there's nothing better than giving them a two footed tackle and watching them roll round in pain crying and then have to go round on crutches for a while :).

I couldn't care less what 2K do now, the debate about next-gen FIFA on PC is over for another 10 months or so (until FIFA 11 is announced), because it's been confirmed FIFA 10 won't be. :BYE:

But how many people will buy it compared to how many people illegally download it?

The PC game industry is fast becoming like the music industry, piracy is out of control. If I was a gaming company I wouldn't even develop games for PC any more, you might as well throw your money away. Apart from the FPS games and a few flight sim/racing games with strong communities.

If piracy was that insane Capcom would not follow 2kSports with Resident Evil 5/SFIV....Neither would SEGA with VT2009....Its the console fanboy Peter Mo(o)r(e)on that out of hatred refuses to port.
Look at Empire Total War a SINGLE PLAYER PC game that tops charts.... http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/58187 Peter Mo(o)r(e)on himself was boasting about FIFA09's online and how millions played it. NO PC game was ever cracked to play on OFFICIAL servers without an original copy unless the developer was lazy beyond repair. And without LAN Hamachi is almost dead it takes ages to code it.
So piracy is no excuse for multiplayer heavy games like FIFA heck ETW is selling while being a SINGLE player game.
There is no excuse for not porting FIFA NG just pure hatred towards the platform.

I have no connection with EA whatsoever, I just like it when something happens which makes people who act like twats feel unhappy - in anything.

It's like when there are chavs at school who are really annoying and bully people, there's nothing better than giving them a two footed tackle and watching them roll round in pain crying and then have to go round on crutches for a while :).

I couldn't care less what 2K do now, the debate about next-gen FIFA on PC is over for another 10 months or so (until FIFA 11 is announced), because it's been confirmed FIFA 10 won't be. :BYE:

I guess you were beaten lots of times in school by PC gamers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom