FIFA10 PC: Rumors of Next Gen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give up, mate.

You posted a perfectly logical, reasoned, well structured argument - which I totally agree with - and the guy throws it right back in your face without seemingly understanding any part of it.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.games.video.sony-playstation2/msg/62ff83d96ea78ea9?hl=en

Read up...
Anyway, consoles are the home of football gaming. End of.

Really?

FootballManager2009.jpg

Ok ok ok -- news flash here

I am a PC user with FIFA

I agree with oFifa09o

The rest of you have just not experienced the worthless gameplay on the PC and it really would make yo think that the developers do have ome kind of immense inside hatred of computers

If you actually played the PC version of the game, maybe you would rescind your opinions.

I hope my reputation didn't just get killed here.

Aright never mind here...have to go with the con side now that I've actually read through the entire debate.

But I don't care how many PCs can do what. Mine runs -- you got it -- Crysis. I want an NG version on the PC. I think I might donate a large quantity of money to EA.

Aright never mind here...have to go with the con side now that I've actually read through the entire debate.

But I don't care how many PCs can do what. Mine runs -- you got it -- Crysis. I want an NG version on the PC. I think I might donate a large quantity of money to EA.

I havent insulted or laughed at anyone apart from the EA and its pathetic excuse of PR....
I read dosens of times in these forums an insane level of bashing towards KONAMI and Seabass....the same very people that mocked and bashed KONAMI and PES (Rob92) the moment I state real hard truths about EA and its hatred towards (AKA Peter Mo(o)r(e)on) the PC gaming community they label me a "Troll"....how sad and hypocrtitical.

Last gen Fifa manager mode is still far, far better than PES' ML.

The question is how much worse is PES' ML over LG FIFA's MM? As well as: is it bad as Last gens FIFA's gameplay on the pitch compared to PES' gameplay?

Last edited:
sorry just a question. for fifa 09 on pc i cant seem to get the passing and through pass power bars out? i have only one option in controller setting to either set manual crossing and through pass to either yes/no. i set both of them to yes but still cant get the damn power bar out.

why would i not see the power bar of passes and through balls when everyone on youtube has it? pls dunt tell me pc version doesnt have it? wth..

YES!!!!!!! :BOP: :D

:SMUG:

Even if you are an EA shareholder you would be happy since you wont see a dime from me....
Oh do you feel good that Ill push my cash towards KONAMI now? With a huge smile on my face?

You can give Konami all the money you want - they need it to bring PES up to a level anywhere near NG FIFA :SMUG:.
I don't know why playing an inferior game and having only one proper football game (which has been rubbish for nearly 4 years itself) on your platform puts a huge smile on your face - I would smile though knowing knowing that I can play NG FIFA 10 on my 360 as well as having the choice to play PES 10 if I wish :).

Hopefully you go away from the FIFA section now and stop moaning about FIFA 10 PC, it's going to be crap and there's nothing you can do about that :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you pay for that? Eh? ;)

Wait...you seem to imply that you have a nice enough rig to actually play a nex-gen FIFA if they'd release it for the PC...well since you're able to afford those graphics card, cpu, mobo etc, money isn't exactly an issue here right?

jus sayin'...

You can give Konami all the money you want - they need it to bring PES up to a level anywhere near NG FIFA :SMUG:.
I don't know why playing an inferior game and having only one proper football game (which has been rubbish for nearly 4 years itself) on your platform puts a huge smile on your face - I would smile though knowing knowing that I can play NG FIFA 10 on my 360 as well as having the choice to play PES 10 if I wish :).

Hopefully you go away from the FIFA section now and stop moaning about FIFA 10 PC, it's going to be crap and there's nothing you can do about that :).
Yup fifa 10 will be shit on the pc. no NG, no point :) i have had this debate with you lot before so i wont bother digging up the same old tired argument again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom