FIFA09 REAL SIMULATION GUIDE (7 tips/rules to have a realistic FIFA experience!)

Getting more and more used to these rules. So much more fun. Alot more thought going into the game rather than typical end to end stuff. It's actually beneficial to keep hold of the the ball now and pass it back amongst the defence and midfield till you get your chance to attack. I also have to use long balls and crosses to try and attack, which i've never had to do before.

Manual shooting is a nightmare though! Missing some right sitters.

Awesome games last night! Me and Stu v Joe and Rob using these rules. We lost 2 and drew the last one. Completely robbed by the ref in one and ridiculously unlucky in the others! Had a clearly onside goal disallowed. Joe & Rob made some incredible goal line clearances. And then get a dodgy penalty and score it! I can't believe I hit the bar twice. That first one where I cut back inside and you both went sliding past me was awesome :COOL:.

really, i find 2 v 2 response times to be shit on fifa 09...

This thread clearly states that the game as it is does not encourage realism.
It's like people picked a racing game and started crashing all over the place AND winning, because that's so much fun, until someones comes with a guide on how to drive like a pilot.

COME ON

Back
Top Bottom