FIFA08 PC + Xbox pad = ???

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
Does anyone know if there is a solution to the issues of trying to use an Xbox pad with FIFA?

I am using the Xbox1 pad (not the 360 one) connected with USB and using the XBCD drivers. The R and L shoulder triggers don't work in the game (can't assign sprint and player change to them), not sure if the Right Analog Stick works though.

Does anyone know a solution to this? The pad is recognized in FIFA, and most buttons work, it's just the Shoulder triggers that seem to be missing. Have tried changing them from buttons to axis in XBCD but that won't fly either. :(

It just doesn't work. XBCD. I've tried everything. I think you'll just have to use Official MS drivers.

Would appreciate working configs too. Sucks to change drivers when playing PES.

Hey mate, sorry I haven't thanked you for the reply, I am rarely in this section of the forums. :)

Thanks though hehe.

Not sure if there are official MS drivers for the Xbox1 controller, I only know of the driver for the 360 pad.

Either way, bummer. :)

You can buy a Xbox360 pad designed to be used with PC in Game :)

Yeah I know. ;)

I have some reservations for the 360 pad because of the shoulder button configuration and design. Also I was just hopeing the 2 pads I had now could somehow be made to work 100% with a trick or such.

Thanks anyways mate. :)

You can get the left and right triggers to work. The game only supports 8 buttons or something, so in XBCD options, change the button numbers of your left and right triggers to 7 and 8, make something like L3 and R3 as your new button 11 and 12, and then configure your controls manually in game.

I couldn't get the right thumbstick to work though. I tried almost everything. It really annoyed me, so I ended up just uninstalling the game. I like PES2008 much better.

You can get the left and right triggers to work. The game only supports 8 buttons or something, so in XBCD options, change the button numbers of your left and right triggers to 7 and 8, make something like L3 and R3 as your new button 11 and 12, and then configure your controls manually in game.

I couldn't get the right thumbstick to work though. I tried almost everything. It really annoyed me, so I ended up just uninstalling the game. I like PES2008 much better.

I see, thanks for the tip mate. Too bad about the right stick though.

Back
Top Bottom