FIFA World Cup Brasil 2014

Re: Road to the World Cup Brazil 2014

horrible performance, craig levein gets tactics wrong again, no will to win the game. why he's still in a job is beyond on me.

20120910_1009_MI640.jpg

Can we do it this time?

well actually he is just our 3rd goalkeeper as far as im concerned and he doesnt play for Olympiacos...after he was the player of the year last season

I give up.

We never come from behind, might as well switch off the TV and forget Brazil already. We've lost this one, and not even 10 minutes played.

Last edited:

I give up.

We never come from behind, might as well switch off the TV and forget Brazil already. We've lost this one, and not even 10 minutes played.

Don't forget it's Serbia you're playing against, we can fuck up unfuckable even though we play pretty good.

2-1 down, anything Kolarov can do, Bale can do better!

But dear me this defence is just awful, even Ashley Williams who usually puts in a good shift for Swansea looks like someone who's just been asked to play centre back for the first time ever. That goal for Tošić was just ridiculous in that we had four chances to hoof it clear instead of pissing about.

At least Scotland are losing, might be between us and them for the wooden spoon!

excellent pass from Klose in no time at all. this guy has vision.

p.s. or was it Özil? :SS

Last edited:

its amazing how bad england,ireland,wales,scotland and n ireland are now. I blame the premier league and the influx of foreign players 20 years ago

Don't forget it's Serbia you're playing against, we can fuck up unfuckable
Even if you do, I think we can fuck it up more than you can try!

3-1 down at half time, the whole team need a rocket up their arse, especially the defence. Matthews has had a shocker, Blake and Williams still look like they can't play together, Gunter is as useless as ever.. Serbia could have been 6-1 up, they might end up winning by that margin yet.

Some of the comments I've read are very critical of Coleman, calls for his head, some Gog texted the BBC saying its like the Bobby Ghoul era. I do feel sorry for him having the memory of Gary Speed overshadowing him, but unfortunately in this day in age, if you don't get results, you get the boot. I don't think the FAW will do anything after this match if we lose, but with the next game being the "Celtic Derby" against Scotland with a lot at stake, I think if we lose that one Cookie will definitely get his P45.

I blame the lack of technical ability and knowledge because we've been stuck in the dark ages since we invented football.

Too much reliance on pace and power and no thought given to players who can actually play football.

Too much reliance on players that run for the cause (Seriously why the fuck is Milner playing for this team?)

Too many players picked because of their reputations (Gerard and Lampard are past it now but still get picked).

its amazing how bad england,ireland,wales,scotland and n ireland are now. I blame the premier league and the influx of foreign players 20 years ago
Shhh, you'll get the argument about "Team GB" football team coming back from under the post-Olympics depths!

Wales' problems are definitely the fault of the FAW moreso than the Premier League though. Still stuck in the dark ages at board level.

actually think milner is a CM being played out of position,the reason he got that transfer to man city from villa was mainly down to his centre midfield play, hodgson should be brave though and play 2 proper wingers in a 433 . Poor wales such a talented young squad that just needs a leader or 2 to get them going

Some of the comments on Welsh football sites

A big well done for destroying Welsh football yet again. All of Gary speed and Raymond Verheijen's hard work all undone in the blink of an eye under one of the worst managers in the game. Back to the Toshack era. His name will probably be in the hat for another chance of taking the job. WHy on earth you didn't give Verheijen the job is beyond belief?! The FAW - Kings of the cock up. Don't even get me started on Brian Flynn either. Another mastermind in charge of that decision eh?

I think Gary Speed would turn in his grave if he knew how bad we've gone under Cookie

Sorry Coleman but your time's up. I've tried to be patient, but this is unacceptable. Could end up 7-1 at this rate!

time for coleman's p45 to be returned to him. when speed was alive, i had high hopes but since coleman has taken over, its like going back to gould's management days. COLEMAN OUT!!!!!

For any of the kids on here who don't know what the Bobby Gould era was like, in that half you've just had a little demonstration. We seems to have gone back about 15 years since Speed's death. I'm depressed.

Watching Bale play with this team, it's a bit like if Cristiano Ronaldo had been from San Marino...

Iesu grist!

Belgium-Croatia 1-1

Another stupid goal after a couple of moments and the rest of the match outplayed Croatia with Spanish football but without much penetration...

Belgium have the same problem as Portugal really.

Very good footballing team with quality all over the park apart from up front where they might as well be playing with ten men.

Last edited:

Colombia have just taken the lead against Chile.

And it's,

Radamel Falcao again, again and again... On the way to become the greatest poacher striker ever!

P.S. Gutierrez has just made it 1-3. Oh, well.. Falcao got the assist this time.

:WORSHIP:

Last edited:

Colombia have just taken the lead against Chile.

And it's,

Radamel Falcao again, again and again... On the way to become the greatest poacher striker ever!

me and my friend in work were talking about him a few weeks ago and my friend is a real "premier league" nut. when we were doing our world 11s(it was a boring friday lol) the 1st person i put down was falcao,to which i got "he's shit and would never do it on a wet tuesday in stoke" blah blah blah. i had the last laugh though as we both watched the super cup final in the pub round the corner after work and the look on his face said it all when falcao destroyed chelsea!

Serbia could have been 6-1 up, they might end up winning by that margin yet.
Looks like I was right with that prediction.

That was the worst performance since the 7-1 thrashing in Holland in '97 when Bobby Ghoul was in charge. I'm pretty sure even San Marino wouldn't have let in as many goals as we did tonight. Every one of those players who were out there tonight should be ashamed of themselves, they have brought great embarassment to Welsh football and should apologise for their display, especially to those fans who travelled all that way to the Karađorđe Stadium. The defence were an absolute disgrace, Ashley Williams included (and he's a Jack!). Bale did nothing apart from the free kick.

#ColemanOut is trending on Twitter, surprise surprise.

I wonder what Raymond Verheijen makes of all this.

Looks like I was right with that prediction.

That was the worst performance since the 7-1 thrashing in Holland in '97 when Bobby Ghoul was in charge. I'm pretty sure even San Marino wouldn't have let in as many goals as we did tonight. Every one of those players who were out there tonight should be ashamed of themselves, they have brought great embarassment to Welsh football and should apologise for their display, especially to those fans who travelled all that way to the Karađorđe Stadium. The defence were an absolute disgrace, Ashley Williams included (and he's a Jack!). Bale did nothing apart from the free kick.

#ColemanOut is trending on Twitter, surprise surprise.

I wonder what Raymond Verheijen makes of all this.

they should get Harry Redknapp in to sort them out,id love him to take over Ireland when trap gets the boot but Wales have better players the us over here,saying that we got a 0-0 with Serbia a few weeks ago

me and my friend in work were talking about him a few weeks ago and my friend is a real "premier league" nut. when we were doing our world 11s(it was a boring friday lol) the 1st person i put down was falcao,to which i got "he's shit and would never do it on a wet tuesday in stoke" blah blah blah. i had the last laugh though as we both watched the super cup final in the pub round the corner after work and the look on his face said it all when falcao destroyed chelsea!

lol I just can't get how ppl can still underrate this man (monster, I mean) even after having witnessed that he (nearly on his own) won two consecutive uefa cups with two different teams. or the tons of (quality) goals he scored, and that super cup final as well.. IN YOUR FACE, goalgerd's friend, you ignorant prem prick! lol :D

just a bit ago he missed a 1on1. can you believe?! I couldn't believe my eyes. :P

oh and he's just shown that he also has that the #9 selfishness as well. now I'm a hundred percent sure the old-fashioned poacher type of striker rises again with this guy. Finally!

they should get Harry Redknapp in to sort them out,id love him to take over Ireland when trap gets the boot but Wales have better players the us over here,saying that we got a 0-0 with Serbia a few weeks ago
Hell ever Phil Brown would sort us out, just like Cookie he is a big fan of the sunbed. Doubt he'd blame stuff on his washing machine though.

'Arry would be a good manager for us, but the FAW would never approach him because he'd cost too much.

20120910_1009_MI640.jpg

Can we do it this time?

fuck that... every dutch could give thanks to us at least once every day for that 4 goal...

our best lineup would be:

---------Bogdan

--???---???---???---???

--???---???---???---???

--------???---???

Last edited:

What a game. I feel really good when I see new faces in our squad playing well combined with more experienced and established ones, especially after horrible EURO 2012 campaign. We were really clinical today, and the fact that we scored 6 goals today and 4 goals in whole past year says everything.

But with all due respect to Wales, they were pretty bad today and this was supposed to be our easiest fixture on paper so I'm really glad our team played well and capitalized on opponent's mistakes. But now we must not let our 'Serbian mentality' drag us down, because when we have a great game we act like we could take on anyone and that's what keeps our team from achieving something other than qualifying for an event every now and then (scum in FA doesn't help it either).

I'm looking forward to our clash with Belgium just so I can see, where are we, and should we even bother thinking about Brazil.

EDIT: All 7 goals were scored by left foot. 0_0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom