FIFA 18 World Cup Add-on - Discussion Thread

I would like to think there would be a like road to World Cup thing added, or you could replace some of the teams at the WC with Holland and Italy.

I hope so too!
But that would mean more stadiums. Because it would be kind of awkward to play the RTWC with, let's say, Brazil and play the home games at some Russina stadium or a generic one.

If they did add the home stadium for every participating team in the WC, then it would be awesome.

I mean if that means there could be almost fundamental changes to the gameplay im down with that. But if its just a rip off then..

Havent many people praised one of the WC games too? Africa?

I mean if that means there could be almost fundamental changes to the gameplay im down with that. But if its just a rip off then..

Havent many people praised one of the WC games too? Africa?

I liked all the world cup games except World Cup 14.

2002 and 2006 World Cup were my favourites. Gameplay doesn't have fundamental change. But neither does any FiFA. Changes in gameplay every year are small. But menus, teams, presentation, everything feels good.

But yeah, gameplay does feel different. FiFA 2002 WC was felt actually different than 2002.

Whatever the case is, I don't want this game as DLC. DLC just feels like a add on.

I wish you could just set up a World Cup in Fifa, like you can in PES. Sure it hasn't got the atmosphere of a fully licensed Fifa World Cup game, but at least you can play through it right now.

You can dead easy just create a custom cup and used advanced options on and choose international teams ? I do this all the time , Or am I missing something

Maybe, but where do they hide the teams? I could barely find half the international teams in there last time I tried that.

Euro 2008 game was FANTASTIC!
I had it for XBOX 360 and it was one of the best football games I've ever played. Slow paced but quick players could make the difference, cameras were great, animations were very very good.

Fingers crossed for a DLC like EURO 2012. I aint paying £40 for a whole new game with a lifespan of a month but i'll gladly pay £15 for an expansion.

Hoping it's not some FUT shite like 2014 where you got 1 stadium.

Euro 2008 game was FANTASTIC!
I had it for XBOX 360 and it was one of the best football games I've ever played. Slow paced but quick players could make the difference, cameras were great, animations were very very good.
this was the game that pulled me from years of pes. Really miss the dynamic v2 camera..its about time we have a free camera by now. The world cup game was also great in 2010 bit prices were cheaper ..25 quid at tesco/asda which is ok for short span game

And for us swedes?
Sorry Mac,to soon I guess:)

Nah man.. the banter is appropriated, we did a bullshit qualification run, the end result was more than deserved. After all this months, I am at peace with the sad event tho.. I'm too stressed out with Lazio to think about Italy team.. I guess I'll just watch the Worlds in relax hoping for good football.. :D

Nah man.. the banter is appropriated, we did a bullshit qualification run, the end result was more than deserved. After all this months, I am at peace with the sad event tho.. I'm too stressed out with Lazio to think about Italy team.. I guess I'll just watch the Worlds in relax hoping for good football.. :D
Thanx bro,yeah same here,I’m all into my club,don’t really care about country to be honest.
It’s going to be a month of good football that’s all.
Saw that they moved the kick off time for the Derby Della capitale to a night game,good news!
Are both curvas still divided with fences?

Back
Top Bottom