FIFA World Cup 2014 - Qualifications

Greece has been seeded ever since winning the Euro in 2004, though, right?
So they'd naturally avoid the "big guns" coming from pot 1 themselves.

but you know that they couldn't even qualify for the 2006 WC and they did nothing (0 points in the group stage) in Euro 2008. anyway, I hope so as it's just as Pipa thinks, I really do.

Shit our group is really fucking hard especailly because of Ivory Coast :(

Btw what a match France vs Spain !!!

Yeah,football sense for sure :) Definetly one hard match to play!

Do you know,i know its early,but where will be played?Split or Zagreb?

It will be Zagreb I am certain, it was the same in Euro 2000 qualification, matches in Zagreb and Belgrade. Also Skopje too as Macedonia was in the group as well. I hope the matches are good games, and I hope one day the two teams can play each other with fans attending in saftey and no trouble. It's 400km between these cities, I remember doing the drive in 4 hours, but that was many years ago.

Hmm, group F, at first glance quite simple, if play well with the Portuguese, but not so easy ... Knowing how recent can play both Russia and Portugal, as well as knowing what the other teams in this group not "boys to shave", although it may luxembourg exception, but he also can surprise, it seems to me that in our group generally has no nor favorites, nor outsiders. Shorter, will be an interesting fight, but I'll hope for Russia. :APPLAUD:

Hmm, the group G is also very interesting and I do not think that Greece and Slovakia are undisputed favorites here, well let's see, I hope what and Liechtenstein will be able to score points here, because lately they have shown very, very good game. ;)

Btw, why the DR Congo and Togo beginning with the first qualifying round of African zone, because they have a pretty good team, but starting on an equal footing with Somalia, Eritrea, Lesotho, and the like? :BLINK:

i belive in our group Bosnia is the favourite to be the winner..
If coach is Miroslav Blazevic i would sign today that Bosnia will won the group but under Safet Susic I am not so sure...He was a great player but as coach he sucks...
Bosnia vs Slovakia battle for 1st place :BOP::BOP::BOP:

that would be great, but the problem is we already played with you and greece i think in friendly matches not so long ago, where you won..this for us will be a though fight as there is not many points realistic from away matches, especialy in Bosnia or Greece.. but also Latvia and Lithuania will be though..this countries are for many not attractive to play against, but i predict very though matches there as well..

that would be great, but the problem is we already played with you and greece i think in friendly matches not so long ago, where you won..this for us will be a though fight as there is not many points realistic from away matches, especialy in Bosnia or Greece.. but also Latvia and Lithuania will be though..this countries are for many not attractive to play against, but i predict very though matches there as well..
But do not write off Liechtenstein, is not like Andorra which you can easily beat 5-0, Liechtenstein can not only impress, but and win the match with any of the contenders in this group. :D

I think Bosnia is best team on paper assuming the squad we have and players are playing in top clubs(Dzeko,Pjanic,Misimovic,Spahic...) with that players in form Bosnia will top the group but there is still long time to this qualifications so anything can happen...Thanks God we get rid of the Spain we had them like 3 or 4 times in last 10 years of qualifications..

:CONFUSE: i´m not talking about England, ask an american about Europe, they mostly don´t have a clue about other countries than France, Germany and England.. i´m not saying this with anger, i said this just about the mixing of names of our country and Slovenia..not about whole geography..

alright cool, thought you was talking about England but you was bashing USA instead, thats fine..:P and good luck with 2014, i think slovakia will qualify easily IMO..

But do not write off Liechtenstein, is not like Andorra which you can easily beat 5-0, Liechtenstein can not only impress, but and win the match with any of the contenders in this group. :D

yeah i know :P Lichtenstein is the only outsider from that group imo.. this matches will be very even in my opinion..

alright cool, thought you was talking about England but you was bashing USA instead, thats fine..:P and good luck with 2014, i think slovakia will qualify easily IMO..

i´m not bashing them in that way.. but i was mainly thinking about our difficult past.. i mean difficult and chainging past of all former soviet union countries, or jugoslavia countries..that even in few years ago chainge the borders or are being independent like Montenegro etc..

this is why i said western world mostly don´t recognise this new or smaller countries among former not long ago broken soviet countries or other regimes..

there is still many fights or discussions about more coutnries but it´s not for this forum..just to clear things up..

peace :BYE:

and i think americans do love football more and more, imo it´s a countriy very divided for many different sports..if they concentrate on one of them, they would be best.. take Brazil or Argentina, they don´t have any good Hockey national teams as far as i remember :P

Last edited:
I would love to see the Dominican Republica play in World Cup !!

well, they'll be playing the WC.. but I think it's nearly impossible for them to reach the Finals in Brazil 2014.

They can't even make it into the Gold Cup group stage! :/

A guy could dream even trindad tabago went to WC, dreams do happen ! They have to qualify and join Mexico to go through :COOL:

as Egypt i´m very happy with our group
-about Africa
Group C:I hope that qualify Morocco
But Ivory Coast is much better
Group H:we will see good matches with Algeria & Mali
-about Europa:
all teams in group E have chances to qualify
-about Asia:
nice to see Saudi Arabia with Australia in group D

Back
Top Bottom