FIFA World(BETA)

gonalois

KING OF LISBON
15 July 2011
Sintra,Lisboa
SL Benfica
FIFA-World1.jpg

Nobody in Evo-Web plays this?!
At this moment,I´m at Division 7 and my team is kinda weak.

This game is Free-to-Play and have Ultimate Team and a League Mode.

If someone wants to add me,my nickname is Gonalois and my team is Gonalois FC :))

I think this means ignite engine is ready for pc, or they are cancelling pc. Too similar to the current product.

I think this means ignite engine is ready for pc, or they are cancelling pc. Too similar to the current product.

reply ->

The game, being developed by EA Canada, is designed for people in the two countries that do not own a gaming console, and will be based around the FIFA Ultimate Team mode from the main FIFA games.

FIFA World will feature 30 officially licensed leagues and 600 clubs, including the Russian Premier League and 19 Brazillian clubs.

EA says the game will run on an "average spec" PC, but will require a broadband Internet connection.

"Brazil and Russia are priority markets for EA Sports and especially our FIFA brand. We are excited to bring to these markets a custom-built, free-to-play PC experience developed around FIFA Ultimate Team,”"said EA Sports senior vice president Matt Bilbey in a statement.

EA's soccer series exists in another free-to-play form in Korea, as FIFA Online 3. EA is currently working to bring FIFA Online 3 for mainland China and Southeast Asia.

FIFA World is expected to launch in November 2013, with Brazillian and Russian gamers currently able to sign up for a closed beta test.

The next console version of the series, FIFA 14, will be released for current-gen platforms on September 24 in North America, and September 27 in Europe. The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions, which use EA Sports' new Ignite engine, will follow.

In Russia and in Brazil there are no PS3 and Xbox360 consoles? What about PC versions then? Why is this free version? If someone doesnt have console then he "should" buy the PC version :D
But its ofcourse builded aroun UT because there you can spend real money in this game too im sure. EA against piracy with a free official product where you will spend money!

Last edited:
Is this on next gen (ignite) engine or the old one?

I might give it a whirl just to check out the engine.

Youtube vids haven't really helped me in this regard...

Lol I guess nobody plays Fifa World here.

I started playing it a few days ago, online matches are fun, so yeap.

But I think its gameplay is poor. I totally prefer PES 6.

It looks like a bug that affected FUT13 (upon which FUT in FW is based). It only got solved in FIFA14 (where they added a feature for you to even select shirt numbers manually).

Back
Top Bottom