Fifa Street (New Gameplay Video)

I never understood why EA choose to hamstring their demos like this. Being able to play 5 or 6 minute halves on any difficulty isn't going to make me think I don't need to the full game, but not being able to know whether I'll enjoy playing against the AI is enough to put me off buying it.

Got 1950 points for this. It wasn't even that special really, but for the comic keeping:
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/115749866

Not particularly different, but I thought this looked cooler to be honest.
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/115840971

No reason why this can't be the modern day NBA Jam, but full price is not for me. I don't mind that it isn't proper football (though I did catch myself passing it around conservatively when I played earlier!) but I'm not sure where the depth in gameplay would come from after a few weeks (if that).

game is addictive me and my cuz played nonstop last night...after playing pes 2012 that is...ha...At 1st he was like this is crap man..then after 2/3 games he kept wanting to play. I was like na man lets play something else but no we ended up playing about 40 games ac milan vs man city over and over lol.

still dont wanna pay more than 20

Playing the demo now. Is this game just tricks? I mean really i quite liked the idea of playing a 5 v 5 match as you do but in a normal way. In fact i'm more interested in playing that way right now than doing any tricks. I guess there's no option to just play it that way?

Last edited:
Playing the demo now. Is this game just tricks? I mean really i quite liked the idea of playing a 5 v 5 match as you do but in a normal way. In fact i'm more interested in playing that way right now than doing any tricks. I guess there's no option to just play it that way?

5v5 is not about tricks, 3v3 and Panna are.

5v5 is not about tricks, 3v3 and Panna are.

Yeah but it still seems like the game is built around some tricks. Heck when i pressed SQUARE to merely lift the ball to a player down field my player did some kind of crazy drag-back rabona long ball thing. I actually thought it was pretty fun. I'd be interested if the game was 5v5 orientated without the need for mandatory tricks (though i'd like if you could do some still sometimes). Plus tactics felt kind of non-existent as did any kind of real defence system. 5v5 still has some degree of tactics involved.

I actually enjoyed playing it like a 5v5 side game but the game didn't feel like it wanted me to.

I tried the demo but I just couldn't get myself to playing more than 1 game. Got bored quickly and deleted it.

Not my thing I guess.

Man, I don't know if it's just me but I played the Liverpool 5-a-side tourney on Gold and keep getting screwed in the final by Messi and Villa. they don't MISS. jesus. I had to go and get more tricks so I could just keep the ball away from them after i nicked one!!!

I had the early release of fifa street and i'd say the career mode, you could complete in about 2 days on silver easily, gold, the cpu just cheat really. online is dull to point its a game where its about the skills but people just run and cutback and shoot. the game has promising aspects but i just found its a game after few days, the interest fades rapidly

I have had it for a week and a half. Still very enjoyable. I've been playing GTA IV too plus some FIFA and PES but still putting in FIFA Street for a bit and going through the World Tour mode. Played it with a friend offline and also online and it's good fun. Not one that you might play for hours and hours on end but definitely worth playing when you have some time.

this game has real depth and its the most balanced, fun football game on the market for years. its strange to say this but i gotta admit it. and it still have online servers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom