Fifa Street (New Gameplay Video)

Well if it uses the Fifa 12 trick system, which I believe it does, then it won't be "a preset animation that the defender can do nothing about."

maybe itll be like

skate+ssx replicated on a 5-a-side pitch.

I dont mind its meant to be something different...Skate and ssx are fun games.

FIFA 12 is my footy ''sim''....Like NBA jam. its a mock take of basketball but IMO when I was young great fun.

NOt worth 30-40 quid though

Demo is out now... 1.89GB :CONFUSE:

edit: Game is fun, controls are the biggest improvement so much tighter than Fifa 12. Like the FSB guys im quite surprised by it!!

Last edited:
Seems so wed is there day for uploading stuff to the store.

Does the gameplay in this hint towards new improved gameplay for FIFA 13 or a different thing altoehter?

Feels like a refined Fifa 12 control wise. But nothing new in it that would be used for Fifa 13, It does have a universal control system that is good (shooting is great kinda half semi half manual) which would work wonders in a proper Fifa game imo.

Demo looks kinda cool. Can't see myself buying the full game though. Nice to play for a few minutes before work in the morning not much more than that.

I have no interest in this game at all.
All it does is remind me of how shit early Fifas were.
Because doing stupid skills that can never be done in real life used to be what early fifas were all about.

Next.........

That game is pure fun.Easy to pickup hard to master.
Demo made me think about buying the final version.
It also would have been nice if we could change the difficulty.Good job with that game EA

I have no interest in this game at all.
All it does is remind me of how shit early Fifas were.
Because doing stupid skills that can never be done in real life used to be what early fifas were all about.

Next.........

Fifa 12 has much more tricks and much more tricksters than anyother football game out there!!!! Early Fifa games were never as bad as how it is now.

Fifa 12 is ALL about the tricks, at least the tricks in this game fit with the style which is much more relaistic than all the nonsense thats in the main game.

Last edited:
I tried the demo last night and actually really enjoyed it. As usual the presentation and graphics are very nice, it feels like a step up from the visuals in FIFA12. I doubt I'll buy it as it seems fairly simplistic and I'd more than likely get bored, but I can definitely see the attraction. It reminds me of the NBA Street games a few years back that I also enjoyed playing with mates.

Maybe this will have a longer lasting appeal playing with friends though.

Fifa 12 has much more tricks and much more tricksters than anyother football game out there!!!! Early Fifa games were never as bad as how it is now.

Fifa 12 is ALL about the tricks, at least the tricks in this game fit with the style which is much more relaistic than all the nonsense thats in the main game.

Fifa 12 is far from all about the tricks, I have been playing Fifa online for many months now and the most I see from the opposition are a few step overs. So I think that is a quite a bit unfair :PP

Fifa 12 is far from all about the tricks, I have been playing Fifa online for many months now and the most I see from the opposition are a few step overs. So I think that is a quite a bit unfair :PP

FIFA 12 has the most tricks at your disposal..maybe 100+ but yeh they are rarely used.

I have a few that I use in certain situtions the rest I onlyuse if ive got a big lead and want to showboat or playing mates and want to showboat...but overall in a tight game I rarely use any tricks as I find they are not that effective expect rare certain situaions

I dont have Fifa anymore but it had more people doing tricks online than anyother football game i have played online and i've played them all.

A quick look at Youtube you will see how many people go crazy with the amount of tricks used.

I dont have Fifa anymore but it had more people doing tricks online than anyother football game i have played online and i've played them all.

A quick look at Youtube you will see how many people go crazy with the amount of tricks used.

I dont see many tricks these days. When I 1st bought the game I was going mad with the tricks and so were others online but the longer I had it the more I realised its eaeir to play and win games not using them really. So I only use with certain players in certain situations...It seems others are similar online these days also.

I dont see many tricks these days. When I 1st bought the game I was going mad with the tricks and so were others online but the longer I had it the more I realised its eaeir to play and win games not using them really. So I only use with certain players in certain situations...It seems others are similar online these days also.

Didnt EA make Liverpool players in the update have 5 star skill moves? Sure i read they bumped Andy Carrol upto 5 stars (WTF??) as well as a load of others.

For me most players should be 1 or 2 stars, now if they give Andy Carrol 5 stars then i guess it forces them to make everyone else high.

Didnt EA make Liverpool players in the update have 5 star skill moves? Sure i read they bumped Andy Carrol upto 5 stars (WTF??) as well as a load of others.

For me most players should be 1 or 2 stars, now if they give Andy Carrol 5 stars then i guess it forces them to make everyone else high.

I dunno about that? Well still even with 5 star skill players its not liek I always use the tricks everytime I get the ball with them.

Yeah dunno what they were thinking, I noticed Downing, Gerrard and Carroll are all 5* now (didn't check the rest of the team), complete and utter nonsense, more appropriate would be Carroll and Gerrard 2* and Downing 3*

Yeah dunno what they were thinking, I noticed Downing, Gerrard and Carroll are all 5* now (didn't check the rest of the team), complete and utter nonsense, more appropriate would be Carroll and Gerrard 2* and Downing 3*

It was a bug they couldnt spot in their late scans before the DB drop(meaning this kind of data wasnt made by the editors, offcourse, it was more like an error when importing the data).. unfortnatly we might not get a fix for that since the next DB drop will only be in FIFA13.

Aha that does seem way more like it, thanks for the explanation, would have probably helped if they had come out and said this on day one!

Now what did you do to Neymar's face? ;)

I have hardly played anybody that does tricks.

A quick Youtube search shows the people who post the vids. Compare that to the millions of people who don't who play the game. Not a huge percentage.
Guess you have been very unlucky.

thing is that goal aint nothing special..U can really score cool goals in this game and tricks come off easy.

QUite fun dunno if il pay 40 quid though

Back
Top Bottom